Next Sunday’s Attack On Titan May Not Be The End

Staff member
Crunchyroll sent us the promo materials for next Sunday’s episode of Attack On Titan today, complete with a video teaser. It’s that teaser that reveals something curious: the episode (number 87 if you’re counting) is referred to as a “Finale.”

Let’s recall that the end of Final Season, Part 2 is meant to be the End of the Entire Series As A Whole. Yet…something doesn’t feel right. There is technically more story in the manga than we’ve reached up to this point. Might they be rushing everything into this one episode? Perhaps not…rumor has it the anime may receive a different ending after the manga’s ending disappointed a lot of readers. But if this is REALLY the end, why isn’t Crunchyroll making a bigger deal out of it?
ATTACK ON TITAN FINAL SEASON PART 2
Episode Title: “The Dawn of Humanity”
Episode Summary: Eren looks back on what has brought him to this moment, while his friends race to stop the rumbling.
When: Sunday, April 3, 2022
3:45 PM CT / 1:45 PM PT
The press...

Continue reading...

Killer BBB's of Zone
Back in early 2000s I felt like I outgrew anime and I stopped watching but in 2012 Attack on Titan shook my world. It is bitter sweet knowing it is about to end. I had love/hate relationship with this series but I loved watching it in Adult Swim.

I am not sure sure If I still want to continue watching after finding out my favorite spud devourer will die.

Titty
Hajime Isayama, is he going to be a One hit Wonder or is he going to be able to follow of Attack on Titan with a bigger hit. It is rare to see Mangakas with more than one hit these days. Masashi Kishimoto Follow up to Naruto flops so he ends up taking over Boruto.

It is just time to end it before the story goes worst. The last Season managed to make me Hate Eren when I love him in the first two Seasons. He is suddenly damnable this final season.