News: X-Men (Live Action) on SyFy - possibly fake?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Here's the audition details

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
Major Power Production is Joining Forces with Marvel And the SyFy Channel to produce the new X-Men tv series to be launched on SyFY we are looking for all kinds of actors from females to males all ages must be able to commit to a 6 month contract if chosen tv series will be filmed in Canada ,but Auditions will be held in Baltimore MD on Saturday July 16th the show will be shooting 4 pilots before its transition to Canada. All that come out must have a photo along with a resume if you do not have much experience it is ok we just need a resume with at least sizes and contact information all actors are to bring a monologue of their own and be ready to present it. location: 1 Azar court baltimore MD 21227 Time: 12:00 noon to 5:00pm for more information please email :boclandcompany@gmail.com

CHARACTERS
MUTANT
(5-50 Any Gender, United States)
Major Power Production is Joining Forces with Marvel And the SyFy Channel to produce the new X-Men tv series to be launched on SyFY we are looking for all kinds of actors from females to males all ages must be able to commit to a 6 month contract if chosen tv series will be filmed in Canada ,but Auditions will be held in Baltimore MD on Saturday July 16th the show will be shooting 4 pilots before its transition to Canada. All that come out must have a photo along with a resume if you do not have much experience it is ok we just need a resume with at least sizes and contact information all actors are to bring a monologue of their own and be ready to present it. location: 1 Azar court baltimore MD 21227 Time: 12:00 noon to 5:00pm for more information please email :boclandcompany@gmail.com

Looks like the audition is already finished....

Some kind of Beast mode
This is like a dream come true. I've been waiting the longest for a live action X-Men series.

Like a Tiger boss
Id think its own breed. But making it in the movie universe wouldn't be so bad. I personally loved the movies.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Ok, I'm changing the thread title because this is looking fishier and fishier. Here's the website for the production company behind the series:

http://majorpowerproductions.weebly.com/index.html

It's a weebly website, which is a free website service I use for my podcast. They list themselves, with again terrible grammar, as a music video production company but only have three videos on their website for completely unknown bands. It doesn't sound like the kind of person Marvel and Syfy would use.

EDIT: Oh man, I should've read the original ad closer. "Non-union"? Yeah, this is fake. Most likely a fan series that's HOPING to be picked up by the Syfy channel. I sent an email to the address listed in the ad, asking for more information.