Preorder gifts are rarely worth anything in my opinion. If the season pass is not included, there is little reason for preordering, since even if you know the game is good the port may turn out to be bad so you wont be able to play.

So you mean someone can purchase a game and it turns out that they have just wasted their money? How can someone prevent it from happening?

It's quiet interesting and it's also a great news. Hoping that more and more gamer will play this. However, we should check if the price is worthy or not. I hope they will not make the fans disappointed. Looking forward to have this.

Preorder gifts are rarely worth anything in my opinion. If the season pass is not included, there is little reason for preordering, since even if you know the game is good the port may turn out to be bad so you wont be able to play.
Not a big fan of preordering either. On the contrary, I've felt cheated before, because the only benefit is to secure the game, but not getting big bonuses or whatever with it. Also, the freaking port is another issue you only figure out when it's too late.

This is perfect! The game has a quality content and impressive graphics. Many players will surely play this game in pc especially that it is already added in steam. Competitive players like me will surely spend more time upgrading my character! I hope there will no be toxic players playing this game so that I will have a good experience in it.

It's quiet interesting and it's also a great news. Hoping that more and more gamer will play this. However, we should check if the price is worthy or not. I hope they will not make the fans disappointed. Looking forward to have this.
Yes you are right we should be practical now a days, but after I watched the final fantasy trailer (Steam Edition) It looks more fun the graphics really do well. I just hope that the controls works well too because we used to play it on play stations/psp/android. So I hope we can adjust to quick to enjoy the final fantasy steam edition.

I just want share to you that my brother and his friends in playing this right now and they just shout too loud, I am really sad because I cant join them because I have some things to complete first so maybe later I can finally join them and I wanna scream too. I can see their excitement and their enjoyness in their face. This is the first day that they tried this final fantasy steam version because they just bough it today. I can say that the price it worth it.

I agree that even I don't find the offers very convincing. This is the reason why I have opted for a wait period. This will help me to gather reviews and develop an outlook. Maybe, later on I'm able to grab a good deal.
I think you've got a point! There's a need for us to wait and observe first before enjoying the gameplay. But one thing for sure, it has reason that can unfold our expectation :)

I think you've got a point! There's a need for us to wait and observe first before enjoying the gameplay. But one thing for sure, it has reason that can unfold our expectation :)
Keeping into account the increased price if every game, I always take my time to analyze things. Most of the investments which appear tempting in the beginning prove unfruitful later on. Moreover the fun of playing a well researched game is always outstanding.

So you mean someone can purchase a game and it turns out that they have just wasted their money? How can someone prevent it from happening?
Late reply ( I've somehow missed this post ), but the answer is simply to not preorder unless you're certain that the game is going to be good, and also that the preorder gifts are worth it.
However, even if you do make a mistake/end up disliking the game you can simply ask for a refund, as long as you meet certain requirements.
This is what it says on Steam support page regarding pre-order refunds :
" You may refund your pre-order any time prior to the release of the game. "
and
" Preordered games that have been released are still eligible for a refund, as long as the refund request is submitted within two weeks of the game’s release, and the game has been played for less than two hours. "