Administrator
Staff member
The World of Final Fantasy Arrives for Steam November 21
LOS ANGELES (Oct. 31, 2017) – SQUARE ENIX® announced that WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY™’s magical journey is coming to STEAM® for PC on November 21.

WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY offers classic RPG gameplay mechanics with adorable visuals. Players can capture, customize and grow a variety of familiar FINAL FANTASY® creatures as they join siblings Reynn and Lann on their adventure through the land of Grymoire.

Key features include:
STEAM Trading Cards
STEAM Achievements
Full keyboard and controller support
Extensive list of bonus legendary creatures and characters, including Sephiroth, Balthier, White Chocobo™ and Glow Moogle™.
Those who purchase the game prior to November 28 will also receive the Day One Edition, which includes a digital soundtrack sampler featuring enchanting tracks from the game and a stunning wallpaper showcasing legendary FINAL FANTASY heroes and creatures.

The WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY STEAM announcement trailer is available at:

Fans can add the Day One Edition to their wishlist and find more information at: http://sqex.to/WoFF_Steam.

WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY is now available on STEAM for $39.99. This title is rated E10+ (Everyone 10+). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.

About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 71 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 60 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.

More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/

WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY © 2016 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA / YASUHISA IZUMISAWA
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY, the WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY logo, FINAL FANTASY, CHOCOBO, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, MOOGLE, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. Steam is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Great news for all the Final Fantasy lovers of all ages, veterans and newbies alike. This will certainly makes Final Fantasy even more closer to the fans and those that are not yet a fan to be always coming for more. Plus this will make the game not only exclusive to console gaming.

It is a such a great news for all final fantasy lovers. PC version will definitely be effective and attract more and more game players towards it. Because there is a large number of game players who love to play on their PC.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Well, will you look at that. This is definitely a great news for all Final Fantasy fans and lovers out there in the world. This is a massive upgrade for everyone, as the PC version is going to be coming with lots of upgrades and characters, it's definitely going to make it more fun.

I will absolutely be looking forward to what this event brings to the table, but I definitely believe that it's going to worth it to all Final Fantasy lovers.

This is a great news for all those who like to play this game, World of Final Fantasy it will be a new competition and the fact that this will happen on PC will be better, most of my friends own a PC and this version is more easy to use for them.
I barely wait to buy it from Steam, I just hope will not be too expensive!

I'm pretty excited for this and the price isn't too high. Judging by the system requirements it will be a decent port so hopefully it delivers.

WOW... this will act as a treat to the PC gamers. Such kind of diversity in terms of easy availability and access to games increases the popularity and game following manifolds. I really hope that the game is not overpriced.

Looks like a good news for the fans of the final fantasy. Though I am not impressed with the gifts offered for those who are buying early. But it seems like those who are spending the money may find some use for the wallpaper and the other perks. So on that note it is a good news for sure.

Looks like a good news for the fans of the final fantasy. Though I am not impressed with the gifts offered for those who are buying early. But it seems like those who are spending the money may find some use for the wallpaper and the other perks. So on that note it is a good news for sure.
I agree that even I don't find the offers very convincing. This is the reason why I have opted for a wait period. This will help me to gather reviews and develop an outlook. Maybe, later on I'm able to grab a good deal.

Preorder gifts are rarely worth anything in my opinion. If the season pass is not included, there is little reason for preordering, since even if you know the game is good the port may turn out to be bad so you wont be able to play.