Administrator
Staff member
ffxv-pocket-edition-001-jpg.6

PRE-REGISTER FOR A MOBILE ROAD TRIP IN FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION
Relive the Modern Classic in a Reimagined Mobile Adventure Later this Year
LOS ANGELES (Nov. 8, 2017) – Pre-registration for FINAL FANTASY® XV POCKET EDITION begins today on the Google Play Store, allowing fans with Android devices to receive up-to-date information on the game’s release when it launches on iPhone, iPad, Android devices this autumn and Windows 10 devices later this winter.

FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION is an all-new adventure that retells the beloved story of FINAL FANTASY XV across ten thrilling episodes, giving fans and newcomers alike the freedom to journey through Eos whenever and from wherever they want. The mobile game features the main characters and story of the console version and FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION, with an adorable art style and casual touch controls optimized for mobile devices.

All ten episodes will be available at launch, with the first episode at no charge. Episodes 2 - 10 may be purchased individually or as a bundle—please see below for full pricing details.

Individual Episodes All Episodes
Ep 1 FREE $19.99
Ep 2 $0.99
Ep 3 $0.99
Ep 4 $3.99
Ep 5 $3.99
Ep 6 $3.99
Ep 7 $3.99
Ep 8 $3.99
Ep 9 $3.99
Ep 10 $3.99

FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION will also support iPhones and iPads running on iOS 11.1 or later, select Android devices running on Android 5.0 or later.

Additional details on FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION are available here: https://www.finalfantasyxv.com/en/pocket-edition

A new trailer highlighting the gameplay and art style of FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION released today in conjunction with the start of pre-registration. The trailer is available here:

Android players can pre-register for the game now at: http://sqex.to/FFXV_PocketEdition_Android

For the latest assets, please visit the press site at http://sqex.to/Media.

FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION is not yet rated. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.orgfor more information about ratings.

About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 71 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 60 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.

More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/

Attachments

• ffxv-pocket-edition-001.jpg
    ffxv-pocket-edition-001.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 302
Oh dang it... it requires Android 5.0 or later. That's why my cro-magnon style phone can't run any of those. Anyway, nice to know about this, a mobile road trip sounds really interesting. Hope that Santa brings me a new mobile, so I can get my FF pocket edition hahaha.

Well that seems kind of interesting. I am not really sure I have played anything like this but for the price it might very well be worth a look.

Ow, this is very good but i think the price will take some of the fans not to play it because of the price. But its a good idea to make final fantasy on mobile devices.

With that price , they must lived up with our expectation. I expect few lagging after the release but hopefully issues will be fix very fast because it will surely hit the game if things don't go the way we expect it.

Oh dang it... it requires Android 5.0 or later. That's why my cro-magnon style phone can't run any of those. Anyway, nice to know about this, a mobile road trip sounds really interesting. Hope that Santa brings me a new mobile, so I can get my FF pocket edition hahaha.
Bro you can try playing it in blue stacks if your phone cant handle it. In case that you didn't know about blue stacks, blue stacks is a Android gaming platform you can install it on your pc then you can open blue stacks and download the final fantasy xv pocket edition there. Just like you my phone cant handle it too so I think for an alternative. Lets do this bro. In the name of final fantasy.

Bro you can try playing it in blue stacks if your phone cant handle it. In case that you didn't know about blue stacks, blue stacks is a Android gaming platform you can install it on your pc then you can open blue stacks and download the final fantasy xv pocket edition there. Just like you my phone cant handle it too so I think for an alternative. Lets do this bro. In the name of final fantasy.
wow! thanks a lot for the tip, that's awesome. My cousins use something that I guess is this blue stacks, not really sure right now, but I didn't know you can use it to download pocket editions. That's just great, because my phone is honestly asking for a new one really soon.