Totally cool graphics, I can't get enough watching them! No question that we need a decent computer to run this game, but I feel it's definitely worth it considering what's expecting us. Always excited to see a new game or a remake. :)

Whoaaaaa. This is something for me to look forward to. I really like the graphics and I wish that I would be able to play this game as soon as I can get it. Kudos to the people who makes these wonderful and well made games.

I could talk in superlatives all day and still not get to describe how unbelievably cool this game is. The graphics are sublime and I, for one, am eager to get my hands on it! Can't wait to get started.

With free HD streaming, woah! This is on a plater of gold, I can play it with my younger ones now, with no struggling for game pads and all the console trouble.

Google play has some favorable reviews in the favor of the game. And it seems like the game graphics on mobile is good compared to past games. And the experience playing as a cloud should be fun too.

I haven't tried the game yet but as I can already hear the game's graphics are amazing so I guess I've got nothing to worry about.
Glad to know cause there is nothing I hate more than buying a game and later finding out how crappy it is. At least now I don't have to worry about that.