Just a passing through Toku Fan....
Sorry if the updates are a little slow guys. I'm at my actual job, while trying to continuously update the forum post.

Lurker
They convinced me.

[HIDE]I'm getting a Playstation 4[/HIDE]

Me too, especially when I'm guaranteed more Japanese 3rd party support & more 1st/2nd party games along with western 3rd party games, just like with Playstation 1-3, & PSP as a whole.

I don't have low self esteem.
Well if I have to pay money to play second hand games on this console, then all I can say is this console has killed itself off.

Plus the controller looks rubbish too. It looks like a crappy 3rd party controller. Why didn't they use the 360 controller design. Or better yet, why didn't the 360 use the original XBox Controller S design in the first place? LAME!!

Backwards compatibility would've been cool.. if it had it that is. This could've allowed me to play some of the few good XBox 360 games I missed out on, without buying an XBox 360 console. But then again, backwards compatibility never really was Microsoft's thing, after all the XBox 360 could only play a few select Original XBox games.

As for the games..

Although games are supposed to be the most important part of games consoles, I honestly couldn't give a **** about the games, even if the XBox One had Shenmue 3 as an exclusive or something as awesome as that. If I have to pay a fee to play 2nd hand games (something I can do for free whenever I want on my N64), then I'm not buying an XBox One.

So yeah, the XBox 360 was a total nightmare, the Nintendo Wii wasn't as revolutionary as it was originally hyped to be and got loaded up the ass with shovelware, the PlayStation 3 was boring, and now the Wii-U sucks, XBox One sucks, I haven't got much of an opinion on the PlayStation 4 but I don't have much hope for that either..

Just another example as to how modern gaming is dying.

Now, count up your crimes!
They called Call of Duty the number one game series. Nuff said.

Banned
I don't care about the WiiU, PS4 or Xbox one. I used to be big into the newer consoles, but not so much anymore. There are more games I want to play on SNES, PS1, and PS2 than any of the new consoles. I loved when I got my Xbox 360. I loved playing GTA4, DAO, and Mass Effect. I am hoping GTA5 is on pc. The ME and Dragon Age series are dead to me. DA2 was an insult, and ME3 ruined Mass Effect as a series for me. I am having more fun playing old PC and console games. These new systems seem to be more about getting on Facebook and twitter, watching movies, and other social media stuff. I get consoles for games, and anymore I can play most of the newer games I want to play on PC in a superior format. Skyrim for PC kills the console versions.

Read my smart post
I'm sure the Xbox One is a powerful machine (I have no idea what any of those specs mean) but this has got to be the ugliest fucking console ever. It looks like a giant VCR. I'll wait for a modified slim version to come out (because we all know its coming), i'm not a huge gamer anymore anyways

n/s
Not interested in buying both PS4 and Xbox One or even Wii U. I'll go smartphone,laptop or handheld console all the way. Doesn't require internet connection my ass. Talk about false announcement.

Last edited: