Just a passing through Toku Fan....
The new Xbox is unveiled today and we'll be on top of the event and updating as new information arrives all through the day.

Event Coverage is brought us by IGN.

The event is currently starting up and is going through the history of the xbox as of right now.

Official Console name is Xbox One

Console is Cloud Powered

Has a Kinect that comes with it.

Controller is a throw back to the original Controller in terms of color and similar design

Console's Hub has a memory function for keeping what your doing most on your console main screen for quick selection

Hub has a trending function to let you know what's popular in the media

Console is can work with voice commands

Can switch between multiple functions (Games, Live TV, Music) via voice commands.

Snap Mode: Similar to split screen function on most computers able to run two programs at the same time.

Has a tv guide mode that can be used via Voice search, favorites, or what's trending.

Hand motions to shrink or enlarge screen.

Allows Windows Smartphones to act as a remote

Has Skype, able to do group video calls.

Fantasy Football mode

Console Specs:
8 Core CPU
8Gigs of Ram
5 Billion Transistors
500 Gig HDD
USB 3.0
Blu-Ray Drive
802.11n Wireless with Wi-fi Direct
Native 64bit Architecture
Near silent Operation

Next Gen Kinect:
Better Understanding of human movement(Wrist, Ankle, And shoulder Movement as example)
1080pi Wide screen Camera

New Controller
Integrated Battery compartment
Impulse Triggers
Wi-fi Direct Radio Stack
Precision D-Pad

Tablets can become controllers as well via smart Glass

New xbox live powered by over 300 Thousand Servers

Game DVR to edit and share moments on XBL

Games
EA sports
Fifa14 Ultimate Team
A NFL game(Madden?)
UFC

Forza 5
Quantum Break(People that made Max Payne and Alan Wake)

15 exclusive games for Xbox One
8 of 15 are new IP

New halo tv series along with Steven Spielberg

Partnering with the NFL

Call of duty Ghosts

Last edited:
DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Microsoft really needs new exclusive IPs and not just ride the same 3 franchises over and over again (Halo, Gears, and Forza).

Also, Xbox Live needs to step it up and be as good as Steam and PlayStation Plus.

Don't focus too much on Kinect, multiplats and non-gaming features.

Banned
I'm wondering if they will address the Always Online (3-minute rule), Anti-Used game rumors.

Banned
I missed most of it. Have they talked about anything game wise or just movies and stuff?

I'm not digging the design atm. Hopefully, they will change it for the release.

Banned
I missed most of it. Have they talked about anything game wise or just movies and stuff?

They Showed a grand total of 2 brand new games (Forza 5 and Quantum Break), announced that MS studios will put out 15 games in the first year, 8 which are new IP's, and showed a Call of Duty Ghosts Trailer with a fluf video touting the new engine.

Lurker
So, Xbox One... How are we going to abbreviate that?

Very few games: Forza, EA Sports (4 games), Quantum Break (I think this is a new IP), and Call of Duty Ghost.

They did said several times that they will focus more on games in E3 and that within its first year Xbox One will have 15 exclusive titles and that 8 of those will be new IPs.

I'm not digging the design atm. Hopefully, they will change it for the release.

It looks too much like the original PS3 to me... They should have made it a different color at least.