Is there anything on the wiiu that makes it worth buying at this time?

Zombiu, monster hunter, lego city, new super mario bros u, some of the 3rd party ports are good like sonic racing and need for speed most wanted.

It's not a huge list I admit but for me it's good enough so far.

Well, Drazic pointed out those games that I'll probably grab.

I wanted to try out the Transformers Prime game on the original Wii but, I can't find the darn thing anymore for that system. I've seen playthroughs of the Transformers Prime game and to me at least, it's a decent Transformers game.

I'll also probably pick up Tank Tank Tank as well/Mostly thanks to Gaijin Goombah.

In Justice, We Trust!
-Destroying the Used Game Market might be a good thing. By selling something you can't resell, all profits go to the companies, who could then lower prices/have steam-like mega sales due to games being more profitable.

This probably won't happen unless other companies begin adopting Microsoft's BS policies.

This probably won't happen unless other companies begin adopting Microsoft's BS policies.

They won't because it will get major social media backlash once it goes mainstream alongside seeing the swift drop in MSOFT's stocks.

In Justice, We Trust!
They won't because it will get major social media backlash once it goes mainstream alongside seeing the swift drop in MSOFT's stocks.

Yeah. Hell, even Nintendo and Sony were both making fun of Microsoft for how badly things turned out for them.

IF the X Box One becomes successful, then maybe the other compaies will begin adapting similar business practices but that's a very big if.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Also, from what I heard, Sony's stock jumped up after the Xbox One reveal.

I'm looking up the PS4 and it's looking quite promising. Yeah, you can't do backwards-compatibility with older games from the Playstation library but, it seems like Sony is creating a workaround through Emulators and it's cloud service.

In Justice, We Trust!
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Also, from what I heard, Sony's stock jumped up after the Xbox One reveal.

From what I hear, Sony and Nintendo don't have issues with used games at all. It's just, for whatever reason EA and I guess now Microsoft.

The author of that article MS linked CLEARLY forgot that there's other companies, with their own libraries of games for stores to make a quick buck off of.

From what I hear, Sony and Nintendo don't have issues with used games at all. It's just, for whatever reason EA and I guess now Microsoft.

The author of that article MS linked CLEARLY forgot that there's other companies, with their own libraries of games for stores to make a quick buck off of.

Well, that is awesome to hear from both Sony & Nintendo.

Lurker
Well, that is awesome to hear from both Sony & Nintendo.

I agree, though if either Nintendo or Sony were to try the "block used games" method, it'll do nothing but piss off a lot of Japanese gamers in which the used gaming market is very big in Japan.

They would also most likely be sued from head to toe in Europe as well, as trying to prevent second-hand sales is illegal there.

I agree, though if either Nintendo or Sony were to try the "block used games" method, it'll do nothing but piss off a lot of Japanese gamers in which the used gaming market is very big in Japan.

They would also most likely be sued from head to toe in Europe as well, as trying to prevent second-hand sales is illegal there.

Well, that's something new I learned today.

But yeah, let's continue to hope Nintendo & Sony don't do that.