New Wakanda Forever Trailer Sort-Of Reveals New Black Panther

Staff member
The latest Wakanda Forever trailer was released this morning. For those wondering if we’d finally find out who the new Black Panther is, the answer is yes and no.
Yes in that the final shot is a clear reveal of the new costume; no in that they don’t reveal who’s in it. The new Panther has boobs, but that’s not much of a hint since the majority of the remaining cast is women, and the new heroic characters are also women.
Like Riri Williams, the tech genius who idolizes Iron Man so much she builds an iron suit of her own to become the superhero Ironheart. This is the only character we feel we can safely guess isn’t Black Panther, because she can’t be two heroes at once. Riri is played by Doninique Thorne.
Hopefully Wakanda can figure out who to fill that suit out with fast. As stated in the trailer, the country’s enemies know their defender is dead, and “now is the time to strike.” The first to arrive is Namor the Sub-Mariner, royal figure of the underwater kingdom of Talocan (the...

Continue reading...

I do not support this!

#SaveTChalla : #RecastTchalla

Killing off a character who is still alive in the comics just because the actor who plays him is unfair. I also do not support the actress who plays Shuri because she is antivax and covid denier.

Stupid Manthing
It says a lot about the people involved that they were able to honor Chadwick while also making this look amazing. Our hearts go out to you, Chadwick Boseman. Wakanda Forever! This is going to be amazing! My King, Chadwick Boseman, Rest in Peace. Excited to see it because I know it will be the best Marvel film ever.

Tears will be shed throughout this movie because of how much Chadwick Boseman will be missed.

Pio

He is gone too soon. I am glad Marvel fans are not as toxic this time around.

Without wishing to detract from Black Panther in any way, Namor is easily the most entertaining aspect of this trailer and, by extension, the film itself. What the hell, he has a badass appearance. No, Shuri, she won't take his place. She is ideal for this position because she is continuing his work. At first, the idea of Shuri as Black Panther was met with ambivalence on my part; now, however, I think it's fantastic. Sister succeeds to brother's throne; she's pretty formidable, and her new image is seriously badass. the film is going to be awesome.

Wandavision
It's not easy to imagine that the actors were overcome with emotion on set. Chadwick Boseman is sorely missed. Since this is not how the series was meant to end, it's bound to be a touching experience.

I'm relieved that the trailer doesn't make any light of the tragic loss we've suffered or the legendary status of the actor who inspired it.

I am so sick of tired of everything
I don't get why everyone seems to be fine with tchalla being dead. It's a shame that Chadwick has passed away, but he would have wanted his role to be filled. They'll have to kill off tchalla in a cliched way in the film now. Instead of turning this film into a eulogy for T'Challa, they should have cast someone else in the role.

So many memories are triggered by this teaser. I think this is exactly what Chadwick Boseman would have wanted. Thank you, Marvel, for honoring his memory with this film; I intend to enjoy it and reflect on his lifelong contribution to the medium. As devastating as it is to lose Chadwick Boseman, the impact of the MCU's return to honor the legacy he left behind for us is even greater.