New to the Riderverse. Looking for suggestions on where to shop!

Space Ninja
Kazuma's showing you the actual Ganbaride cards for some reason. They are not what you're talking about, which I think is a PDF file or something containing all the working combinations of barcodes that will work when printed out and made to fit in the Decadriver.

I've never noticed the file posted here directly myself, otherwise I'd provide a link, but many here have it, so someone should be able to help you eventually.

Humm...

I've tried two differrent printings of the cards, and my Decadriver still doesn't like them.

I'm using an inkjet printer on high quality, so maybe they have to be laser printed to get the defination needed for the reader to pick up.

Not sure how I'm going to do that without waiting to go to the fedex kinkos next time I go visit my mom.

Edit-Actually I'm starting to get a few of them to work! Apparently the reader is very picky on where the barcode is when it slides past the sensor. That plus if the paper shifts any when you slide it in the reader beeps at you. But still, it's a start!

Last edited: