I started watching Kamen Rider about 4 months ago. The first series I watched was the shortest one in the decade (you know the one), and that series made me interested in watching the rest of the 2000s series. Only thing is, with a franchise like KR, each series has a different vibe from what I can tell. So what top 3 would any of you recommend?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Kuuga
Agito
W

That's the top 3 right there to start off with.

If you want to start off with a light-hearted series, then W is the series you should start with. If you want a more serious-type vibe, then you're gonna have to make a coin flip between Kuuga and Agito.

I like that it was Kamen Rider Decade that actually sparked your interested in the franchise, as I myself felt that a series like Decade is basically a good "crash course" series to lure any casual toku fan into watching the Kamen Rider franchise.

Kuuga
Agito
W

That's the top 3 right there to start off with.

If you want to start off with a light-hearted series, then W is the series you should start with. If you want a more serious-type vibe, then you're gonna have to make a coin flip between Kuuga and Agito.

I like that it was Kamen Rider Decade that actually sparked your interested in the franchise, as I myself felt that a series like Decade is basically a good "crash course" series to lure any casual toku fan into watching the Kamen Rider franchise.

Yeah, I've been wanting to get into Kuuga for some time and seeing as subs for the series were released, I think I'mma start with Kuuga.

The Ultimate Darkness
As stated above, Kuuga and Agito are great serious ones. I myself am in episode 10 of Kuuga and 5 of Agito, and finished DCD just today. I finished Ryuki 3 months ago and plan on watching the other Heiseis and maybe even Black/Black RX.

Lurker
I like all the riders series, some may be ridiculous but hey they grow on you.

Kuuga is great way to start: If you like kuuga, and Agito, KR OOO is up your alley seeing that has everything from the two series (creator, writing style) the only thing is the gimick.

A bit of warning is Hibiki, and that is because Hibiki isnt a rider per se due to its origins, but still good.

If you do go back to Showa Riders, and can find them, do not watch them if you have a problem with early tokusatsu. They are good, but some people have problem watching them.

I like all the riders series, some may be ridiculous but hey they grow on you.

Kuuga is great way to start: If you like kuuga, and Agito, KR OOO is up your alley seeing that has everything from the two series (creator, writing style) the only thing is the gimick.

A bit of warning is Hibiki, and that is because Hibiki isnt a rider per se due to its origins, but still good.

If you do go back to Showa Riders, and can find them, do not watch them if you have a problem with early tokusatsu. They are good, but some people have problem watching them.

Oh, older toku, I'm growing pretty quickly. Goranger is one of my faves right now. So far, Agito's first two episodes have already reeled me in.

They call her one-eye
black.jpg

that's all I'm saying

W, hands down.
Agito.
Den-O (I am SO gonna get yelled at for this, but it's a nice change of pace to something super fun and goofy)