Banned
Played it at Gamestop today, and it's exactly what I expected: Loads of fun. Gonna pick it up tomorrow and play it with my wife.

You mean nintendo made a game you enjoy? :thumbs: I'm just yanking your chain :p

But yeah the game is a blast.

Just got done beating the game, it was a pretty good game. I'm going back and get some of the coins I missed though.

My favorite level was the level with the dinosaur bone rollercoaster. My favorite suit is the Propeller suit.

Resident Precureologist
rented it, and I'm in world 2, sitting on the castle stoop.

So far the Propeller suit is my favorite power up, with the mini mushroom being a close second.

The Cookie Man!
Those who have already played it on Wii, is it tricky to use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk?

Lurker
I haven't even bothered. I use just Wii Remote. It's more than fine that way.

I'm hearing several miles of good about this game... although I have no love for platform games.

I got ya Double Typhoon right here!
I played it a Nintendo World. It's ok. But I feel it's way too overhyped. I mean it's just a simple Wii platform like the boy and his blob just with Mario on it. I'm not gonna get it anytime soon.

Lurker
What type of video games do you prefer Keith?

Look at his avatar and his sig...the man loves death. :p

I played it a Nintendo World. It's ok. But I feel it's way too overhyped. I mean it's just a simple Wii platform like the boy and his blob just with Mario on it. I'm not gonna get it anytime soon.

But it's really not. The thing that separates Mario from a game like Boy and His Blob is that it's Mario. It's got all the charm, near perfect gameplay, and just imagination like nothing else. I'd recommend you try to play it a little more...definitely. Rent it or something.