私の占いは当たる
From http://www.gamepur.com/news/2460-namco-bandai-announces-sailor-moon-ds.html

Sailor Moon on Nintendo DS, new title dedicated to the fantastic universe of five girls with extraordinary powers: Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus.

Young fans of the manga series, created by the pen of the brilliant Naoko Takeuchi, so they can live interactive adventure truly special impersonating all five Sailor.

Each will be equipped with unique skills that will be used in certain contexts of the game. Your goal will be to awaken your girlfriend Nina from a deep sleep caused by evil forces, entering into its magical dream.

During the game, you will face three different worlds, each of which will consist of thirty steps. In each of these players will have to overcome numerous obstacles, solve puzzles and riddles environment.

From http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...ailor-moon-ds-game-to-ship-in-spring-in-italy

Namco Bandai Games Europe confirmed that it will release a new Sailor Moon game for the Nintendo DS portable console in the spring in Italy. The Sailor Moon - La Luna Splende adventure begins when the magical girl heroine Sailor Moon decides to visit her friend Nina (Naru Ōsaka in Japan) and then falls into a deep slumber. Sailor Moon - La Luna Splende (Sailor Moon: The Shining Moon) is the Italian title for the Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon R sequel to the first Sailor Moon television anime series.

The story leads the five Sailor Princesses (Sailor Senshi in Japan) to three worlds of dreams: "Jewel Palace," "Mystery Castle," and "Flower Garden." Each world contains 20 to 30 stages, where the player must surpass obstacles, solve enigmas and riddles, and put to use the various abilities that distinguish each Sailor Princess. Players will be able to decorate and personalize Sailor Moon's costume with special objects that will be unlocked during gameplay.

私の占いは当たる
A sailor moon game? Certainly didn't see that coming.

Italy is also airing a dub of it right now. I can't remember if it's a new dub or the same old one, but I guess the show is fresh for a lot of kids now. I hope this game has an English mode so I can import it.