Matrix of Leadership
:laugh:

When Thunderbirds was reran in the 1990s in the UK, it became more popular than it had been previously with kids. So suck it.

Besides, the market for TF and GI Joe isnt aimed at kds, it's aimed for the people that were raised on the series. MMPR WILL find the right audience one way or the other and bring in strong ratings.

As for it being cheesy and dated...PR's always been cheesy, and as for "dated"...that 90s style is considered an art form for parody just as 1980s cartoons based on niche videogames or toys are..it's FUN and it's POPULAR. I bet you're one of those fans that like The Brave and The Bold. Hypocrisy 101.

**** this "all modern kids shows have to be angsty, complicated and dark, DAAAAARRRRRKK, Avatar rulez, orgasmz"

I always expect the elitist Goon Zone members to still be riding that "live in the now" bandwagon, but I'll laugh hard when the **** they like begins to date...and it's happening already.

PR hasnt ever changed from that style. No matter what you delude yourself into thinking, PR's always been PR. Cheesy and campy. Deal with it.
Easy there big guy. No need to come at people.
Bud, you need a girlfriend and fast.
:laugh:

Um...why? Is Adness bad now or is there something I'm missing?
Adness being "bad" was never in question. It's the fact that people are praising him like he's some sorta of savior for the American Toku world. He just happens to be GOOD at what he does...plain and simple.

#MissionMiami
Can Adness even afford the Power Ranger franchise? I mean it's a new company and all...

It's not really a new company and yes they can afford it...It's created in Japan. They can afford anything.

Adness being "bad" was never in question. It's the fact that people are praising him like he's some sorta of savior for the American Toku world. He just happens to be GOOD at what he does...plain and simple.

Umm...Adness isn't a person, Ron. :laugh:

We get it dude, you hate MMPR. :redface2:

Mr. Underachiever, you wouldn't happen to have a link to said information, would you?

I don't think it's hate. He's kind of right. I don't think a modern audience would really appreciate MMPR. It was from a whole different era where the idea of continuity was lost on most fans and writers. Nostalgia goggles keep a lot of us from seeing that

Lurker
I don't see why kids wouldn't enjoy MMPR. The general idea is still the same; teenagers in bright colored suits fighting monsters. I doubt many of them would even notice the difference.

Umm...Cold much?

Look, just because you don't like something doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.

I particularly loved SPD from what I've seen of it. And I loved all of Ninja Storm...