Lurker
I don't see MMPR reruns, remastered or not, be any popular with today's kids. I mean the show is just SO campy, steeped in the 'Totally Radical' style of the early 90s and with a very dated look.

:laugh:

When Thunderbirds was reran in the 1990s in the UK, it became more popular than it had been previously with kids. So suck it.

Besides, the market for TF and GI Joe isnt aimed at kds, it's aimed for the people that were raised on the series. MMPR WILL find the right audience one way or the other and bring in strong ratings.

As for it being cheesy and dated...PR's always been cheesy, and as for "dated"...that 90s style is considered an art form for parody just as 1980s cartoons based on niche videogames or toys are..it's FUN and it's POPULAR. I bet you're one of those fans that like The Brave and The Bold. Hypocrisy 101.

**** this "all modern kids shows have to be angsty, complicated and dark, DAAAAARRRRRKK, Avatar rulez, orgasmz"

I always expect the elitist Goon Zone members to still be riding that "live in the now" bandwagon, but I'll laugh hard when the **** they like begins to date...and it's happening already.

PR hasnt ever changed from that style. No matter what you delude yourself into thinking, PR's always been PR. Cheesy and campy. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Skynight, that was completely uncalled for, sure I might disagree with Undrave, but you don't attack someone because of what he believes. We have no idea what this show is gonna do in the ratings when it reairs.

Eye See You
:laugh:

When Thunderbirds was reran in the 1990s in the UK, it became more popular than it had been previously with kids. So suck it.

Besides, the market for TF and GI Joe isnt aimed at kds, it's aimed for the people that were raised on the series. MMPR WILL find the right audience one way or the other and bring in strong ratings.

As for it being cheesy and dated...PR's always been cheesy, and as for "dated"...that 90s style is considered an art form for parody just as 1980s cartoons based on niche videogames or toys are..it's FUN and it's POPULAR. I bet you're one of those fans that like The Brave and The Bold. Hypocrisy 101.

**** this "all modern kids shows have to be angsty, complicated and dark, DAAAAARRRRRKK, Avatar rulez, orgasmz"

I always expect the elitist Goon Zone members to still be riding that "live in the now" bandwagon, but I'll laugh hard when the **** they like begins to date...and it's happening already.

PR hasnt ever changed from that style. No matter what you delude yourself into thinking, PR's always been PR. Cheesy and campy. Deal with it.

Bud, you need a girlfriend and fast.