Is not impressed right now...
[RUMOR] New PR Developments???

So anybody who's been reading Rangerboard or Bentaboard has probably come across a thread yesterday about Disney wanting to unload Power Rangers. It looks like they're gonna outsource the show to another company and let them produce it (starting with the supposed remastering of MMPR) while they reap the benefits and still have new episodes to air.

So, the good news is, RPM may NOT be the last we see of PR. The bad news is, it looks like we probably STILL won't get a Shinkenger adaptation.

What are your thoughts on this? Because I honestly don't know WTF to believe anymore.

Keep in mind that these are just rumors at this point and none of this has actually been confirmed.

And if anybody fucking says, "Adness," I'm going to jump through the computer screen and stab you.

Last edited:
Lurker
Can Adness even afford the Power Ranger franchise? I mean it's a new company and all...

Makes sense. Adapting Shinkenger isn't really practical given the kanji.

Makes sense. Adapting Shinkenger isn't really practical given the kanji.

You know nothing of how PR works. Therefore, your opinion on this matter is hereby invalid. I bid you good day, sir.

Also, keep in mind that none of this is confirmed. It's all just rumors at this point.

I lose respect for each and every person who uses that as a reason as to why Shinkenger couldn't be adapted.

Thank you.

Do people forget that this is the show that took Gingaman and put it in space? And this is the same show that, right now, is taking Go-Onger and putting it in a post-apocalyptic future? But they would have problems adapting Shinkenger because of some damn KANJI? Come on!

But, yeah, I'm taking this with a grain of salt, just like anything else. We've gone through so many rumors these past few months that I can't keep track of any of them.

Lurker
I would also like to point out that the origin of the 'outsourcing' rumors was simply MR-Aftershock saying he thinks that's what they could be doing. Just saying.

So yes, large grains of salt here, people.

(Oh, and to add... ninjas to Alien Rangers. Kthxbai.)

Well actualy, if you think about the concept might aswel be:
Acient japanese super powers given to modern Western people...
In that sense it doesnt have to be thrown away...

Or they just do it with out caring much for the Kanji...