New Nintendo Switch Online Update Completes The Kirby Experience

Staff member
<p>As of today, if you’ve got a Nintendo Switch Online subscription, you can have the full Kirby 90s Experience. The latest update to the NSO archive adds Kirby’s Dream Land 2 to the Game Boy section, which means every mainline Kirby game from 1992’s Kirby’s Dream Land through 2000’s Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards is playable. It just so happens there’s another Kirby game out for Switch (but we hesitate to call it new, it originally appeared on Wii).</p>

My dad managed to keep is SNES intact, he refuse to play modern games but still love snes, Burger time is one of the games he plays a lot.

Oh my goodness, this is stupendous news! I absolutely cannot wait to experience the full Kirby 90s experience. Let me tell you, Kirby has always held a special place in my heart, and the fact that every mainline Kirby game from 1992 to 2000 is now available is like a dream come true. I'm absolutely thrilled to try out Kirby's Dream Land 2 and summoning animal partners to help me save Dream Land sounds positively exhilarating! I have no doubt it's going to be a blast. Kirby was my childhood and this update is like a trip down memory lane.

Oh my goodness, this is stupendous news! I absolutely cannot wait to experience the full Kirby 90s experience. Let me tell you, Kirby has always held a special place in my heart, and the fact that every mainline Kirby game from 1992 to 2000 is now available is like a dream come true. I'm absolutely thrilled to try out Kirby's Dream Land 2 and summoning animal partners to help me save Dream Land sounds positively exhilarating! I have no doubt it's going to be a blast. Kirby was my childhood and this update is like a trip down memory lane.

Mushroom Kingdom Expert
The selection of games on Nintendo Switch Online, including pool games and classic shooters, is impressive.
My love for Kirby has been rekindled by this update, and I am eager to play through these games once more from a completely different angle.

Physics-loving K-pop enthusiast
Reading this article brought back memories of playing Kirby games on my Game Boy as a child. I can't wait to relive those memories with the complete Kirby 90s experience on Nintendo Switch Online. Kirby's Dream Land 2 was one of my favorite games as a kid, and I'm excited to play it again on my Switch. The presence of animal companions will boost the fun.

I'm particularly excited about playing Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards now that it's available on Nintendo Switch Online because I never had the chance to.

Keep your boards rolling
Kirby has always been a charming and delightful game series, and I'm grateful to Nintendo for re-releasing all of these classic games.