Why is every good TV show Cancelled
So, has anyone heard of Scarlet Dorn? I just discovered this after a collaboration with Chris Harms from Lord of the Lost, who, apparently, also produces for her. Her stuff is a mellow, but really moody, in a good way.

Scarlet Dorn- I Love the Way You Say My Name

S

scikaiju

Well some new music is starting to come out

From their upcoming album Amaranthe
Archanhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fExpycwIrUgel

And the effect of the pandemic is strong in this one Diamante -Obvious

S

scikaiju

Trying this again with Amaeanthe Archangel, still can't find how to edit since the only option I see is deselect all in the menu

I guess you probably should've waited a few days, because, speaking of Amaranthe, they just dropped Fearless. That's four videos in one year. I wonder if they're doing the entire album, or something. Lol

Anyway, I liked Do or Die & Viral, but wasn't a big fan of the other two they did. Archangel, in my opinion, wasn't bad, just ok. This one I actually kind of like. I was never that much of a fan of them because they sounded like musical whiplash, but since they got the new singer mixed in, he's been gelling with their style a lot better & making them more tolerable.

S

scikaiju

Well their latestat album did just drop, gotta get the fans excited for it you know lol

Granted this is the band, well them and I Prevail, that made me realize I was into the Metalcore genre. And claiming they have have three lead vocalists I can understand the whiplash thing

So, has anyone ever seen this one before?

Nanowar of Steel- And then, I saw that she was a Gargoyle

Someone brought this old meme back

I'd say the best part is when "Batman changes back into Bruce Wayne."

We don't use this one all too often, but I wanted to add a couple new songs to share. First up are two from a symphonic metal band called Ad Infinitum- lead singer is a black woman who has also been in a screamo band & a folk metal band. She lately also did a song with a German band called Feuerschwanz, which I'll also throw up here, though it's not very appropriate for children.