Brave Sound~
whoa whoa, since when was the story line to revolve around the civil war? :sly:
oh well, looking forward to it nevertheless :castlerock:

In Justice, We Trust!
whoa whoa, since when was the story line to revolve around the civil war? :sly:
oh well, looking forward to it nevertheless :castlerock:

I found that's what drew me in, actually. The whole super hero civil war.

Banned
The first UA game was pretty good. My only problem with it was that the 360 version wasn't much better looking than the PS2 version. It looked a little better during battles, but when you were walking around the building it looked PS2ish.

The first UA game was pretty good. My only problem with it was that the 360 version wasn't much better looking than the PS2 version. It looked a little better during battles, but when you were walking around the building it looked PS2ish.

My problem with it was that even with online multilayer... you all share a screen. That's an acceptable evil of playing multilayer locally.. but online? I mean come on. Hopefully that correct this issue for MUA2f.

In Justice, We Trust!

Didn't it come out when the 360 was still fairly young? I guess that's understandable.

Banned
Didn't it come out when the 360 was still fairly young? I guess that's understandable.

It's not understandable to me. It's just laziness. Instead of doing a real 360 version, they just stuck the PS2 version on the PS3 and 360.

I didn't care about the games graphics at all, to be honest. I was just hoping it was better than X-Men Legends, the first Legends due to stupid AI behavior pissing me off. Cyclops has a ranged attack why is he running up to the sentinel? Well, there goes Ice Man jumpin over the edge again.

I hope the new Ultimate Alliance will be as fun, if not more fun, than the previous one.

Matrix of Leadership
wow i like how they are basing it on civil war. that is awesome.

I have not played MU yet but I hope the style is similar to assassins creed... What with the running and climbing up around the buildings & such with certain characters anyways :D

maria hill loooks awful though frankly ... I hope they redo her ...

Oh & was that the hulk I saw in the trailer?... What the heck is he doing in this game if its based around civil war they have to keep it comic accurate don't they ? Hulk was off on planet hulk during the civil war