is there a point to the new Kuuga Form, I mean Ultimate form is already insanely powerful

If it is real:
1) Why are they wasting time giving riders more forms if Decade only has 30 episodes.
2) Why would it look less cool then his black form?
If it isn't real:
1) I knew it all along. >.>

is there a point to the new Kuuga Form, I mean Ultimate form is already insanely powerful

Unless Kuuga Ultimate Form gets his butt kicked by Decade Basic Mode. :sly:

Sames goes for Agito Shining Form, Faiz Blaster, Blade King Form, Hibiki Soukou, Hyper Kabuto, Den-O Climax Form, and Kiva Emperor Form/Dark Kiva.

Not even bothering with Survive Form because Odin can kick both Ryuki and Knight Survive's butts.:redface2:

I can't say much about Ultimate Kuuga since I have nothing to gauge his strength on, but I'll be fucked twice over if Default Decade beats Shining, Blaster, or King forms. The others aren't as strong as Final forms should be. You're damn right about the Survives, they were pitiful.

odin was the strongest rider in Ryuki, and he had a survive card!

Yet he chose not to use it...

I'll eat my shoe, smelly contents and all if, during Decade's Ryuki World Tour, Odin turns out to be Shiro Kanzaki himself and we actually see "Eternal Chaos" Final Vent and Survive Card Mugen is used...in order for Kanzaki to defeat Tsukasa:sly:

However, I'll laugh if Tsukasa loses to Den-O Liner Form.