New Jungle Fury Rangers, Shark, Bat, and Elephant Rangers WTF!?

It's Judgement Time!
I doubt it.

yup. To pull a doggie cruger on all of them, when they wouldnt do it on Smokey/Jenji, is looking really doubtful. It would probably cost too much of their budget.

Again, do we even know if these are going to be in the show? These might just be toys and nothing more. We cant just assume they will be in the show. But if they are in the show; The kensei costumes could still show up. Who knows, maybe they just wanted them to have a ranger form. Speculation is endless on this subject, that's for sure.

The kensei costumes are nothing special, but I dont think they're that ugly. Smokey was dumber looking than them, anyhow.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Sha-Fu's hands are ridiculous. Why he's the only one without proper hands will remain a mystery.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Sha-Fu's hands are ridiculous. Why he's the only one without proper hands will remain a mystery.

Yeah, I don't get it either, dude.

But hey, that's Toei for ya. Whatever Disney is gonna do for Sha-Fu's counterpart, let's hope he doesn't look more like some kind of freaky reptile-ish cat, like they did with Anubis (Doggie) Kruger/SPD Shadow Master. As for the other Kenseis, for god's sake please don't f*&% them up Disney. If it's anything like SPD, I am gonna be so F*&#in' pissed.

Mad Skillz
I find it funny that people react like this when Toei themselves liked what SPD did.

Mad Skillz
Not original rangers. Which is what I keep telling people, there's no way to know if they'll show up because we've never had original ranger toys.