New Jungle Fury Rangers, Shark, Bat, and Elephant Rangers WTF!?

Eye See You
$50 Canadian (which is like $48 U.S. mwaa hahaha) says these suits will be used in place of the Kensei and won't have actual actors, ala Astral Borgs.

They'll just show up like the Kensei, introduce the new zords, and do cameos ala Kensei style.

Which makes sense, especially since Disney couldn't even afford a fucking 7th Ranger for SPD.

Eye See You
Couldnt? I say wouldn't :)

QFT.

and I'm sure it'd be cheaper for them to make 3 new spandex suits (ala Boom Ranger) rather than ship 7 Kensei costumes over from Nihon. Shipping is a fucking *****, lol.

The fact that my comments are probally true make this sad.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Maybe they'll be spirits of past rangers from long ago! that would make sense no?

Though that would mean no Michelle Peng :/

Lurker
But Michelle Peng is so cute. There seriously missing out if they don't include her...

QFT.

and I'm sure it'd be cheaper for them to make 3 new spandex suits (ala Boom Ranger) rather than ship 7 Kensei costumes over from Nihon. Shipping is a fucking *****, lol.

The fact that my comments are probally true make this sad.

There's also the fact that the Kensei costumes are ugly.

There's also the fact that the Kensei costumes are ugly.

Wow, thats funny and practical. Like if Magneto is so big and bad, why doesn't he just deal with Iron Man and control shield? Or push Professor down a flight of steps

You know the colors for bat and elephant are so cool. I would love to see not only apperences in the show, but see the crew come up with new poses.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Personally I only find the costumes for Sha-fu and Elehan to suck. I think Bat Lee looks good, Sharkie's fitting and the perfect triangle looks pretty good. Especially Michelle Peng :p she's adorable!

Lurker
Master Sha-fu is awesome. When he opens his eyes, I somehow have a sense of impending doom.