New Jungle Fury Rangers, Shark, Bat, and Elephant Rangers WTF!?

But that doesn`t count, that was build a ranger. These are fully designed RANGERS. None are repaints of any figure, plus they have zords to match. These will be in the show, I'm sure of it.

Stupid Insects
Evil... Space Alien? Can they come up with something better than that? I bet they change the story line.

Last edited:
Lurker
Evil... Space Alien? Can they come up with something better than that? I bet they change the story line.

JF RIO'S NAME IS NOT EVIL SPACE ALIEN THAT IS THE TRADITIONAL PR PLACE HOLDER NAME FOR VILLIANS STOP CRYING AND WETTING YOUR DIAPERS ABOUT IT.

Now, if only people like you would read before you post, the intelligence of this thread might actually go *up* a little. :nono:

Lurker
Read the very tiny nearly invisible red font on my first post in this thread, I know you'll need microscopic lens to see it but it'll explain everything.

JF RIO'S NAME IS NOT EVIL SPACE ALIEN THAT IS THE TRADITIONAL PR PLACE HOLDER NAME FOR VILLIANS STOP CRYING AND WETTING YOUR DIAPERS ABOUT IT.

Geez, HaiTien, how do you expect anyone to read anything that small unnoticable. :laugh: Sarcasm aside, Everyone should stop assuming that a toy called evil space alien means the villian will come form outer space. I stopped listting to the package ever since they called the Hideacs "Evil Space Aliens" when the only spacy thing on Mystic Force was Chip.

The other thing is that it would require far more original footage than Disney would want to flip the bill for.

Well, Operation Overdrive has a lot more American footage than both SPD and Mystic Force. Maybe Disney is willing to spend the money to put in three new rangers. That is, of course, if these aren't toy exclusive rangers and Disny never planned on having them appear in the show.

I like the suits. If they do appear in the show, it'll make Jungle Fury a more different show than Gekiranger (I'm not a fan of Power Ranger seasons that practically mirror their Sentai counterparts ie: Mystic Force, SPD).

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
SPD had a plot-line unlike Dekaranger :p

I never saw toy exclusive rangers before, unless you mean those toys like the Cyber Arm SPD ones and the extra PROO Sentinel Rangers... and around here 'Evil Space Alien' never gets a name change on newer packaging either ><

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, Operation Overdrive has a lot more American footage than both SPD and Mystic Force. Maybe Disney is willing to spend the money to put in three new rangers. That is, of course, if these aren't toy exclusive rangers and Disney never planned on having them appear in the show.

I like the suits. If they do appear in the show, it'll make Jungle Fury a more different show than Gekiranger (I'm not a fan of Power Ranger seasons that practically mirror their Sentai counterparts ie: Mystic Force, SPD).

Let's hope that they don't screw up Jungle Fury. If it's gonna be like OO, than there's gonna a big riot going on, and yes. I am also a big fan of the Magirangers and the Dekarangers.

Oh and Undrave, there were some dark episodes in Dekaranger that tried to give season a deeper meaning. But SPD did have some tie-ins within a few episodes.

Last edited:
Eye See You
Read the very tiny nearly invisible red font on my first post in this thread, I know you'll need microscopic lens to see it but it'll explain everything.

:laugh:

:buttrock:

I'm still in awe over this Evil Space Alien thing. Unless we are dealing with newbie PR fans here.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
In their defense isn't that usually reserved for the foot soldiers?

Now, if only people like you would read before you post, the intelligence of this thread might actually go *up* a little. :nono:

I did read through the thread. I just SOMEHOW managed to miss that for some peculiar reason. Don't be hatin' cause' I'm oblivious! :p