New Jungle Fury Rangers, Shark, Bat, and Elephant Rangers WTF!?

I have to say. I hated the Geki Design, it just didn't feel sentai to me.

And my girlfriend had dubbed them the Pajama Cats. And I find that very fitting.

Now...
Seeing these guys...

The American-Original(unless it's a very early leak of what the Geki's final few episodes have in store, highly doubtful) are AMAZING in design.

While they don't follow the Geki design at all past the basic stylization, they do have a much more animalistic approach.

The Helmets are alot more shaped than their Geki counterparts, and their outfits are lot more thought out to represent the animals.

As for what these rangers are?

I could care less. I think they are an amazing step towards Power Rangers and Super Sentai Independence.

I've always thought that Gekiranger would send The PR team running for their lives, and It looks like I'd be right. The PR team definitly understands now, that Sentai is something that is catered to Japan's oddities, and PR needs to step up and americanize with bigger guns, more action, and less Pajama Cats

Pajama Bat FTW!

I disagree about you saying their helmets are more shaped.
Gekired, blue, and yellow each have distinct helmet shapes that are actually based off of their cat counterparts. Same with GekiViolet with his wolf motif as well as GekiChopper.

GekiElephant, bat, and shark just follows that trend. Had PLEX designed those 3, it would've looked similar.

The only problem I have with the 3 new rangers is very minor but it still bugs me. The fact that their SCRTC insignia is over black (excluding GekiBat) whereas all the other rangers are over their colors.

the designs look pretty awesome, loving Gekiblack or as i like to call him, gekibatman

Eye See You
Wasn't Xarin the one with the unending (and rather irritating) hate-on for Gekrianger's designs?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

Don't know. But between people thinking Gingaman was Charlie Brown Rangers and Gekiranger is Pyjama Rangers it's really annoying because when I look at them I don't see any of that lol.

Maybe people should stop watching so much Charlie Brown and wearing spandex body pyjamas that remind them of these 2 shows.

These new designs seem to have revived my long-dead interest in Power Rangers (haven't touched it since I discovered non-US toku :p).

It'd be nice if Disney were to actually make some original footage with some original suit designs. I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.

The names though... "Evil Space Alien"? Pray they change that... :redface2:

The names though... "Evil Space Alien"? Pray they change that... :redface2:

Read the very tiny nearly invisible red font on my first post in this thread, I know you'll need microscopic lens to see it but it'll explain everything.

I'm putting this in the same catagory as "Phantom Ranger appears in Dino Thunder"

Apparently that one went over peoples heads. The first wave of DT toys had a "Built The Phantom Ranger" thing goign on, so people started assuming just like here that there would be more about the Phantom Ranger in DT.