New Jungle Fury Rangers, Shark, Bat, and Elephant Rangers WTF!?

Good looking toys.

But until I see them with my own eyes, all they remain in my mind as is toys.

the baddest *****
I am impressed with Cheeta Ranger/Gekiyellow. She doesn't look like a man slapped with boobs.

It's Judgement Time!
She doesn't look like a man slapped with boobs.

Blue NS, Yello DT, Pink & Yellow SPD, Blue & Pink MF didnt look like that either. Why is that something to be impressed with. (You just made an impression that PR has a habit of making female rangers look like guys when that hasnt been true for years, heh)

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Blue NS, Yellow DT, Pink & Yellow SPD, Blue & Pink MF didnt look like that either. Why is that something to be impressed with. (You just made an impression that PR has a habit of making female rangers look like guys when that hasnt been true for years, heh)

I guess that was apart of Disney and Bandai USA's decision when they first got incorperated starting with the Toyline of PRNS. BTW, I also found out that in the past Super Sentai seasons, almost all of the suit actors for the Pink warriors were men until Ninpou Sentai Hurricanger. Then later on I was to find out that the recent suit actors for DekaBright/SPD Nova Ranger, MagiMother/White Mystic Ranger, BoukenYellow/Yellow Overdrive Ranger, and BoukenPink/Pink Overdrive Ranger were all men. Talk about being genderly confused...ehh???? That's what you call a cruel and unusual, but horrendous irony.

Last edited:
Note Elephant has some kind of shield action thingy going on. Thats a nice touch. There was some work put into this. If this is what the American design team has in store for an animated series or more original stuff, bring it!

Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow, WOWZERS!

The Bat Ranger figure, wow, so awesome, man!