New Jungle Fury Rangers, Shark, Bat, and Elephant Rangers WTF!?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Shark Ranger has the same color as GekiShark... also I think they're calling them by their animalsi nstead of color to avoid confusion with two blue ranger. altough to me GekiShark always looked turquoise or aquamarine... Aqua Ranger?

the Cheetah Ranger figure is AWESOME! It's a good looking female toy! It's pretty rare for PR toys to have good looking females. Does she have a flexible skirt? She's the only one without visible hip joint. Would be the best way to make her look better.

I just noticed the accessories aren't painted. Odd.

I'm guessing we might see Gorrilla, Gazelle and Penguin Rangers later on in the second wave, along side GekiViolet and GekiChopper.

Maybe we'll see them once in a flashback talking about the kensei, then we'll see them at the end when, to face the big bad, they break their vow of not fighting??

Imagine how EPIC a finale it would be to see the five core Geki, flanked with SEVEN (since Sha Fu gotta have a counterpart) Kensei Ranger and maybe even Mele and Rio's counterparte oO. That would be...14 rangers!!

I highly doubt we'll be seeing Gorilla, Gazette, and Penguin rangers.
The Super Gekirangers pretty much are the Gorrila, Gazette, and Penguin rangers.

What... The....****

So they're Ditching GekiChopper and GekiViolet? Are the fucking Stupid? They're like the most Badass Additional Rangers we've had Yet, and the " New " Rangers look fucking Ugly, Shark Ranger has no Visor at all, Bat Rangers helmet is Massive and the Patterns on Elephant Ranger's Suit if fucking Terrible ( Same goes to the Others, but Elephants is the Worst )

Should of just made Shark Ranger White ( Great White Shark laalalalala... ) Instead of putting in 2 Blue Rangers, Rio is an Evil Space Alien? So were gonna have some Old Randy guy play the Villan Again?

Fucking Stupid :mad:

I don't mean to sound rude but come on. Don't be stupid.
When was the last time they released figures for the 6th rangers WITH the core team?
Shut up and think for a second.
It's not that hard.

Last edited:
has left HJU. Not coming back.
Jungle Fury may surprass Operation Overdrive hard. Man, I hope Jungle Fury will be a good season.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
When was the last time they released figures for the 6th rangers WITH the core team?
It's not that hard.

We are surrounding by idiots.

I don't have low self esteem.
I highly doubt we'll be seeing Gorilla, Gazette, and Penguin rangers.
The Super Gekirangers pretty much are the Gorrila, Gazette, and Penguin rangers.

It's not that hard.

Dude, let him have his opinion.

ForeverRed said:
Jungle Fury may surprass Operation Overdrive hard. Man, I hope Jungle Fury will be a good season.
Don't get yer hopes too high mate.

Cant wait for Ape.Penguin and Gazelle ranger.

How about a Pony Ranger?!! :p

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Dude, let him have his opinion.

How about a Pony Ranger?!! :p

It's not an opinion. He's misunderstanding the situation and assuming things that weren't even confirmed or denied yet (i.e. that just because we got new rangers for aux. zords we won't get GekiViolet and GekiChopper, which is dumb because then no one would be there to explain GekiWolf and SaiDaiOh!).

And there's no pony zord.

I don't have low self esteem.
It's not an opinion. He's misunderstanding the situation and assuming things that weren't even confirmed or denied yet (i.e. that just because we got new rangers for aux. zords we won't get GekiViolet and GekiChopper, which is dumb because then no one would be there to explain GekiWolf and SaiDaiOh!).

And there's no pony zord.
Well yes, but..

He's still allowed to think the Elephant Ranger or whatever it's called it crap.

And of course there is a Pony Ranger, and a Pony Zord too. I have evidence. Look!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yxnWl63Avo4

[HIDE]
You've been RickRoll'd!! :p
[/HIDE]

And yeah, maybe that wasn't a good idea but I was a bit bored so.. smeg it!!

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Aside from the three core Jungle Fury rangers, and the Bat JF Ranger, the Elephant, and Shark Rangers won't cut it. Of all the names for Rio's English counterpart, WTF were they thinking?!?! Calling an "Evil Space Alien" what's next, the want to put Mele's armoured form as a monster of the week, like what they did for Shizuka's ultimate form in OO's Red Ranger Unplugged?

I really hope that they do something better Rio and Mele's PR Counterparts, like uhh.... I don't know, "A HUMAN IDENTITY!!!!!!!!!"

I don't know what the hell they are gonna do for Geki Violet and Geki Chopper's counterparts, but let's hope they don't screw things up like what they did in Power Rangers SPD.:mad:

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Aside from the three core Jungle Fury rangers, and the Bat JF Ranger, the Elephant, and Shark Rangers won't cut it. Of all the names for Rio's English counterpart, WTF were they thinking?!?! Calling an "Evil Space Alien" what's next, the want to put Mele's armoured form as a monster of the week, like what they did for Shizuka's ultimate form in OO's Red Ranger Unplugged?

I really hope that they do something better Rio and Mele's PR Counterparts, like uhh.... I don't know, "A HUMAN IDENTITY!!!!!!!!!"

I don't know what the hell they are gonna do for Geki Violet and Geki Chopper's counterparts, but let's hope they don't screw things up like what they did in Power Rangers SPD.:mad:
\

They've been doing the evil space alien crap since Mighty Morphin. this exact sentence has been said in this topic alone about 10 times already.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Well yes, but..

He's still allowed to think the Elephant Ranger or whatever it's called it crap.

Yeah but nobody was complaining about that (as far as I can tell), only about the fact that... like half the population in this thread... he taught these toys were any indication of Violet and Chopper not being in the show or that Rio is gonna be an alien. Weren't the Mystic Force footsoldiers ALSO called Evil Space Alien??

It would be pretty stupid of them to go to the trouble of making new rangers to justify the aux. Zords and then cut the rangers that explain two of the zords! It wouldn't be consistant.