New Jungle Fury Rangers, Shark, Bat, and Elephant Rangers WTF!?

I don't have low self esteem.
Nope, this one

BatRanger.jpg

Yeah I know, it was meant to be a joke.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Maybe these will only appear in flashbacks and we'll see the older humans underneath act as the Kensai and teach the Rangers how to summon the aux. Zords.

But yeah a Penguin Ranger would be awesome XD

What... The....****

So they're Ditching GekiChopper and GekiViolet? Are the fucking Stupid? They're like the most Badass Additional Rangers we've had Yet, and the " New " Rangers look fucking Ugly, Shark Ranger has no Visor at all, Bat Rangers helmet is Massive and the Patterns on Elephant Ranger's Suit if fucking Terrible ( Same goes to the Others, but Elephants is the Worst )

Should of just made Shark Ranger White ( Great White Shark laalalalala... ) Instead of putting in 2 Blue Rangers, Rio is an Evil Space Alien? So were gonna have some Old Randy guy play the Villan Again?

Fucking Stupid :mad:

Black Version
What the hell? "Evil Space Alien"?

His name isn't gonna be "Evil Space Alien" Thats just a traditional PR Place holder name.

Anyone who didn't know this is a complete idiot.

I'm totally cool with getting original rangers as long as:
-they're handled well
-they don't lose Gekiviolet (Wolf Ranger?) and Gekichopper (Rhino Ranger?)-- and they won't, but they don't tend to release figures for characters that show up later in the story until the second wave of toys
-at least one of the new rangers is female.

Last edited:
What... The....****

So they're Ditching GekiChopper and GekiViolet? Are the fucking Stupid? They're like the most Badass Additional Rangers we've had Yet, and the " New " Rangers look fucking Ugly, Shark Ranger has no Visor at all, Bat Rangers helmet is Massive and the Patterns on Elephant Ranger's Suit if fucking Terrible ( Same goes to the Others, but Elephants is the Worst )

Should of just made Shark Ranger White ( Great White Shark laalalalala... ) Instead of putting in 2 Blue Rangers, Rio is an Evil Space Alien? So were gonna have some Old Randy guy play the Villan Again?

there's no evidence that states that they're ditching gekiviolet/chopper

Hope they don't, I love them both to bits, they've got the most Badass Suits i've ever seen, Especially Chopper's suit <3

has left HJU. Not coming back.
What... The....****

They are not ditching GekiViolet and GekiChoppper. :redface2:

Does this mean we are also getting Gorilla, Penguin and Gazelle Rangers instead of the Kensei of the Master Triangle ?

Either that or the Kensei morph into the Rangers themselves, as could be the case for the Elephant, Bat & Shark Rangers.

DSP

Lurker
Either that or the Kensei morph into the Rangers themselves, as could be the case for the Elephant, Bat & Shark Rangers.

That would be cool, although it would be even better if they only use those suits once if it is the kensei,much like with cat/swan ranger in SPD. I don't watch gekiranger much but the scene where they do a roll call in whatever ep would be a nice point to have them morph in jungle fury and kick some "evil space alien" arse :p

it would be EPIC