New Jungle Fury Rangers, Shark, Bat, and Elephant Rangers WTF!?

HaiTien78

http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=110409

Bootleg bullshit or official!? :O_O:

JF RIO'S NAME IS NOT EVIL SPACE ALIEN THAT IS THE TRADITIONAL PR PLACE HOLDER NAME FOR VILLIANS STOP CRYING AND WETTING YOUR DIAPERS ABOUT IT.

Disney actually did something awesome if it is official, my friend happened to be cruising Disney Actor profile sites and came across "Jungle Fury Green Ranger" on one of the actor profiles (I forgot who I'll have to ask him again) I thought he was bull shitting me or the actor screwed up his colors.

Last edited:
Wow, can't imagine these not being real. Somehow I think this might signify much more original footage from Jungle Fury, than just these new rangers. Possibly even a new zord cockpit? I half don't care though, I haven't in forever actually, but now I'm beginning to take some interest in this next season of PR.

seems the green, black and blue ranger are called " Sound Fury"?
That just means the toys have a sound feature.

Evil... Space... Alien? Oh please God no.
It's been Bandai's generic term for the bad guys since MMPR, it's no reflection on how the villains are treated in the actual show.

HaiTien78

seems the green, black and blue ranger are called " Sound Fury"?

Thats the name of the toy line its also on the other three.

This is should be front page news :O_O: On Ebay theres a Red Tiger Ranger Sound Fury for sale (maybe the seller stole it from the factory :laugh:) But I'd definetly want that Shark Ranger

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Maybe they'll replace the Kensai with those rangers?

And even the Chillers are called Evil Space Aliens.

Skyknight

Lurker
This may be what Disney have been meaning with wanting more power over the direction of Sentai...so they can shoehorn their own Rangers into fight scenes (which would mean additional "Zyu2"-style work) without doing it themselves.

Then again, these could simply be toyline exclusive Rangers who wont appear in the season at all.

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
for some reason in the back of my mind I was thinking for this season " Please finally show the dairanger, Please finally show the dairanger, Please finally show the dairanger!" Because they could add them if they wanted to.

Exo_Kopaka

I do remember seeing an elephant and bat toy being sold under Gekiranger. Perhaps Disney is trying to make more rangers so that the new mechs are for the other new rangers? Awesome!

Or possibly that these are only toys, and they'd never appear in the show? :eyebrow:

Do you guys think that Disney actually came up with the designs, or they're probably just dropped concepts that were planned for Gekiranger?

Last edited:

Henshiner

I'll say this... better than A-Squad and Boom Ranger. Infact, they're cooler than the others IMO. :buttrock:

Kensai Rangers!!

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?