CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Madan Senki Juusenshi!

I had an idea for an RPg we could do and I thought I pitch it to you guys to see what you think. Since Ryukendo isn't having a new season how about we continue the franchise on our own? I propose

Madan Senki Juusenshi

A new evil force (aliens? Other demons?) has arised to attack a peaceful town. A new branch of SHOT is created to handle the situation... but with the Madan Weapons gone what could be used to fight of the attacks? While the weapons are gone the JuuOh, linked to the Earth itself, are still there. Using a combination of magic and technology the SHOT branch creates the Juusenshis who gain power after linking with particular JuuOh, becoming partner with them. First the warriors transform with the Warrior Key into a basic form that is very Sentai-like with little features. They can summon their partner with the special Madan Summon key and later on gain the powerful Fusion Keys. Activting the fusion Keys transform the basic warrior into true Juusenshi, their partner fusing with them to give them powerful armors resembling them and new powers!

We could use the established JuuOh -without upgrades - (Brave Leon, Buster Wolf, Delta Shadow, Fire Kong, Thunger Eagle, Aqua Shark) and invent new ones (Alligator maybe? Tiger? Bear? etc) to fit to our needs. Our heroes would off course each have a unique weapon and unique finisher (plus a special combination attack when in basic form) and later gain other keys to unlock features like wings or powerful claws from their fusion armors, features from the JuuOh that the Ryu Warriors could use but the Juusenshi can't. They'd also have fully technological bikes as ride provided by SHOT.

Now I still need a plot line with a solid villain who has a reason to attack a specific town but maybe we can work on this all together. Anybody interested?

Haven't really RPed before, but I'd be in as long as it's not too complicated. I call Buster Wolf! :anime:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Cool ^^ I call Delta Shadow BTW.

Any idea for a villain that would have a reason to attack only one city?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Looks like nobody else is interested -.-

Well I could always use this idea in a fic instead?

Thumbs Down
Kazuki Hatayo / Ryuleo
Appearance:

JuuOh Madan: RyuGekiLeo
Weapons: Leon Braver - A Sword modled after Ryukendo's. JuuOh Knukle
JuuOh: Brave Leon MAX - A Improved Version of Brave Leon.

Madan Keys:
Henshin Key - Transforms Kazuki into Ryuleo
Knuckle Key - Activates the JuuOh Knuckle
Glavie Key - Gives The Leon Braver another Blade at the other end.
Final Key - Ryuleo's finsher invoker
Blaze Key - Transforms Ryuleo into Blazing Ryuleo
Freeze Key - Transforms Ryuleo into Frezzing Ryuleo

Bio: (I'll have it up later)

Yes, all nice and all but what happened with the current one we where doing? Im still waiting for your reply.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Could be fun ^^ I had an idea for a special key for the Buster Wolf warrior:Buster Claws.They're gauntlets shaped like paws with claws that appear on the Juusenshi's arms and each of the claw is open at the tip as they are in fact canons. MACHINE GUNS canons! So that character would have 4 rapid firing mini blasters on each arm! I can imagine a very cool scene where he's up against like...200 or so foot soldiers and totally decimating them with the Buster Claws! Just spinning and firing the shots at the foot soldiers, jumping around and stuff...

And it's nice to see someone else interested but I'm not doing real sign ups yet,I'm still looking for more ideas to finalize the concept...plus I don't think the name 'RyuLeo' fits the concept since none of the partners are ryus. I'd also want to keep Burning and Freezing form as separate warriors.

We need females one too :p if I end up doing a fic Fire Kong's partner will be a girl :p

ryukendo sequel

I've Got an Interesting Sequel For RYUKENDO :

Gekeryuken,Ggorriogun & Xanryugin gets revived again accidentally from a dimensional quick with their previous memories ; DR. MIKYURIA finds it a opportunity to resend them to madan warriors. Accidentally in this process he also revives another world of demons. (Narukami Kenji ,Fudou, & Shiranami Koichi were leading a regular life in the mean time. They find it very surprising to see when their commander Amachi invited them to give them the information.) The Madan warriors unite again with a hub of never parting again(probably for the first time in life Narukami understands that parting is the cause for friendship) & fights the demons to free the entire world from them. however this demon army is much stronger than the previous one as during the process to revive the dragon swords the demons recieved a large amount of magic energy from the power spot;

SO THE MADAN WARRIORS NEEDED SOME MORE POWER-UPs & SOME MODIFICATIONS IN THEIR MADAN SUITS;

** GALE KEY: to move very fast(only for ryukendo & magnaryuganou)
**EAGLE KEY: the namefor the jou is Magna Eagle for magnaryuganou
**GOLDEN KEY: the sword of ryukendo, gun of magnaryuganou & stick of ryuginou transforms to 3 corresponding extra-ordinary sword, gun & stick & so their madan suits & jou. It is an modified version of ultimate key.

At last the demons were finally defeated but the three warriors didnit suffer the pains of eternal parting or loss of friendship once again; thanks to Dr. Mikyuria.

ALL THESE HAPPENS IN ABOUT 90 EPISODES OR MORE AS THE NO. OF DEMONS WERE QUITE A MORE IN THIS SEQUEL.