K

Kamen Rider IXA

Finally some really interesting-looking Rider-related thing.

The new Tendou Souji
Why is Inoue an "editor" for the Decade novel? I really hope it has to do with the previous Heisei Riders too, otherwise he has no place there. Also, who is Aki Kanehiro (鐘弘亜樹?). I can't find anything about him outside of this novel. Maybe some kind of pseudonym?

Along those lines, I'm just curious on who "Naohiro Okamura" is. Has he or she worked on Agito prior to now?

If there were English translations of these novels, I would love to get my hands on them. But as that is unlikely, hopefully someone can translate them like with the mangas.

Apparently, Shou Aikawa was going to be involved with the Blade novel, but that fell through for whatever reason.

I hope if Kobayashi isn't involved directly, she gets a say in whoever gets to write the novels in her place.

Edit: Welp, I should read more closely, the linked news says that!

Last edited:
min snopp är gul
Might as well throw this in here. This is the order they'll be released in supposedly from the newspaper itself, not the web based version. It's not confirmed though, can't find any official sources.

Ryuki (Toshiki Inoue), Agito (Naohiro Okamura and Toshiki Inoue as editor), Faiz (Toshiki Inoue), Kiva (Kenji Konuta and Toshiki Inoue as editor), Hibiki (Tsuyoshi Kida), Den-O (Shinichiro Shirakura), Blade (Junichi Miyashita) and Decade (Aki Kanehiro and Toshiki Inoue as editor)

This is now confirmed. Front page is now updated with the covers for the first four novels. W's novel also has a title now, "The One Who Continues After Z" (Zを継ぐ者)

http://henshinjustice.net/2012/10/13/heisei-rider-as-novels/

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Why is Inoue an "editor" for the Decade novel? I really hope it has to do with the previous Heisei Riders too, otherwise he has no place there. Also, who is Aki Kanehiro (鐘弘亜樹?). I can't find anything about him outside of this novel. Maybe some kind of pseudonym?

If you look over the entire list of names listed as authors and editors for the Heisei Rider novels...........Inoue is mentioned more than once as Editor for some of the novels besides Decade.

So it's more like, Inoue is in-charge for most of the Heisei Rider novels BUT he won't be writing all of them.

Funny that Shirakura is writing the Den-O novel LOL

If you look over the entire list of names listed as authors and editors for the Heisei Rider novels...........Inoue is mentioned more than once as Editor for some of the novels besides Decade.

So it's more like, Inoue is in-charge for most of the Heisei Rider novels BUT he won't be writing all of them.

The other novels where he's in charge as editor are novels where he was the main writer, but are being written by someone else. He only wrote four Decade episodes that completely avoided any main plot, in spite of being supposed to set up the second half of the show.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
The other novels where he's in charge as editor are novels where he was the main writer, but are being written by someone else. He only wrote four Decade episodes that completely avoided any main plot, in spite of being supposed to set up the second half of the show.

I get your point.........if anything, Shirakura should be writing the Decade novel instead of Den-O's.

It's quite clear that the only person that knew the **** that is going on with the plotline of Decade is Shirakura...........neither the writers nor the audience could understand what the **** the vision of the Decade series is EXCEPT Shirakura himself.

So the new person that is in-charge of the Decade novels will be set up for disaster from the start LOL

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
So hopefully, in Decade's novel, we can finally know who Narutaki really is... hopefully...