The new Tendou Souji
Um....

[hide] RisgiiF.jpg[/hide]

A simple passerby...
While it's disgusting, it's nice to know Inoue still knows how to ruin a kid's show by throwing in a character with an Oedipus Complex that he applies towards another character as a replacement because his mom's dead. It's kinda smart, but it's nasty.

Everywhere You Go
Holy crap...

That was disgusting! And it was like reading a fan-fiction!:O_O:

Also, may I know a summary of what Takumi does in the novel, and how he reacts to what happened to Mari and Kusaka after he got attacked by Kiba? What happens to Kusaka in the end?

Thanks by the way!:D

Last edited:
You see this is the kind of stuff Saban needs if they want to get Power Rangers back on track!!!

min snopp är gul
Holy crap...

That was disgusting! And it was like reading a fan-fiction!:O_O:

Also, may I know a summary of what Takumi does in the novel, and how he reacts to what happened to Mari and Kusaka after he got attacked by Kiba? What happens to Kusaka in the end?

Thanks by the way!:D

As for Takumi, he doesn't do much generally in the novel. Novel is pretty much just drama between the other 7 characters (mostly Mari, Kiba, Keitaro, Yuka, Kaido, Kusaka and Saya) Takumi is just there because it's Faiz, he has the same basic backstory. Died as a kid, came back as Wolf Orphenoc which is super weak. Takumi loves playing the guitar and wants to find a way for humans and Orphenocs to co-exist. Basically Kiva without violins. Before Takumi even gets to confront Kusaka about the rape, Kusaka is already being beaten up by Kiba. Takumi and Mari arrive together at that point. He first fights him as Faiz, then as Wolf Orphenoc. Takumi manages to win and survive. But at the end, he plays guitar one more and sees his arm slowly turning into ash. The end is kinda open like in the show, but seems to be hinting more towards death.
The book ends with Kusaka staying with Saya forever. Kusaka actually belongs to a secret underground organization that is trying to stop the Orphenocs. The Kaixa belt seems to be mass-produced by humans, because there were 3 Kaixa's in total. The other 2 weren't revealed. It's been a long time since I read it, sorry if I got some details wrong and what not. I don't want to read this crap again. Luckily, it was just roughly 3 USD at a secondhand bookshop.

Lurker
While disgusted with the rape, I'm a little pissed off that he mades Saya a yandere over Kusaka in the novel since I loved the way she was portrayed in the show even if it was very brief (who wrote her episodes?).

:eyebrow:... Color me surprised...

Some people say it was too much pressure. That it drove him to insanity. People started seeing him talking to himself. Taking about a "destroyer of worlds" and shouting "damn you!" at the top of his lungs. He was last seen buying a bucket hat and trench coat...and no one ever saw him again...

Last edited: