What's up with the new Batman show coming soon on amazon? Anyone have any information? Also why is this space such a ghost town?

Pio

It is called Beware of the Batman, It is supposed to be from the makers Batman the animated series. You know the people who made Harley Quinn. It was shelved by HBO max but got saved by Amazon.

Administrator
Staff member
What's up with the new Batman show coming soon on amazon? Anyone have any information? Also why is this space such a ghost town?
I'm around. But, if I'm working on WF, it's converting the old HTML pages over to our CMS. It's very time consuming when I'm able to get to it. TBH, Jim and I could use some help creating discussion relevant threads in this forum. So, if you have time to help, hit me up. DC and Marvel live action and animation are ok here.

It is called Beware of the Batman, It is supposed to be from the makers Batman the animated series. You know the people who made Harley Quinn. It was shelved by HBO max but got saved by Amazon.
Actually, the show is supposed to be titled Batman: Caped Crusader, and it's rumored to feature Kevin Conroy's final performance as the Dark Knight.
%22Batman - Caped Crusader%22 poster.jpg