Netflix Resident Evil doesn’t look Like Resident Evil at all

Awkward Correspondent
Netflix Resident Evil released its first trailer and its harvesting Dislikes. I can see Dislikes because of an Extension that makes them visible. The movie Adaptations of Resident Evil, had always upset fans of the franchise. However it gain fans from casuals who don’t play the games.

The First Movie had characters who are not in the Games, then the movies that follows turned the original characters into weak sidekicks for Alice. Welcome to Raccoon City is not good neither because it changed a lot of things beyond recognition. This new Netflix Original just made a New Series titled Resident Evil without Resident Evil characters on it aside from a race bended Albert Wesker.
Netflix Resident Evil Trailer

All the Fans wanted is a proper...

Continue reading...

Ada Finally Waited!
RIP Resident Evil Fans, Sonic Fans are Lucky that the movie makers respected the fans. People who always get adaptation rights of Resident Evil movies, keep making these stories that has nothing to do with the games with the Resident Evil title on it. It is like watching a movie titled Batman but Bruce Wayne is not on it but a bunch of new characters fans don't care about.

British Columbia Made
I want to see more shows like Resident Evil Infinite Darkness and less shows like this.

Froggy Afternoon
I rather not see canonical characters here if they will be bastardized like what they did in those Mila Jovovich movies.

Under My Spell
Yeah Something Canon would have made the fans happier!

This reeks Paul Anderson and Milla Jovovich version. I want to see Jill Valentine, Leon Kennedy, The Redfield Siblings and Ada Wong. That is Resident evil for me not these characters they came out with.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
It Looks like Resident evil but with Gossip Girl and Riverdale characters.🤣