Netflix Prepares November 6 For Stranger Things Day

Staff member
I wondered if taking three years to produce a season of TV would temper audience enthusiasm for the world of Stranger Things. It didn’t happen — the reverse did. The show’s presence in pop culture has only gotten stronger after Season 4, with an old Kate Bush album hitting #1 on the pop charts and Eddie’s “Hellfire Club” T-shirt selling out by the millions. This is really something, folks.
It again raises the question of just what Netflix is going to do when the series inevitably wraps its run a couple years from now. Neither the cast nor crew has expressed any interest in direct spinoffs (except Matthew Modine, poor fellow, who has been begging in interviews for Dr. Brenner to show up just one MORE time). A spinoff HAS been talked about, but if the Duffers’ early word is anything to go by, it would have almost nothing to do with the main series at all.
But Netflix wants to make “Stranger Things Day” a thing. It’s one of those corporate-invented holidays like Batman Day or Star...

Continue reading...

I will Punish you in the name of the Sun
Stranger Things fans celebrates as the fans of Glow and WestWorld Mourns.

And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
Hey Netflix, how about bringing back Stranger Things characters to Dead by Daylight and this time it has to be permanent.

I have a lot and Hate relationship with Netflix but at least Stranger Things will have an ending and Sandman got renewed. I have a crazy idea, Shows must have a tip jar so fans can fund the ending just in case the show gets canceled.

Resident Bronteroc
I predict that the second part of Season 4's trailer will debut on November 6. Naturally, I'm hoping for an announcement of a release date, but I highly doubt it. Sometime in December or January, I think they'll reveal the release date and the full trailer.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
They are also selling tickets for an advance screening of season 4 part 2. I would like to attend but the stampede that happened in South Korea made me afraid of places with large crowds.