Netflix Adds Offline Viewing Mode

Nathan Gibson submitted a new blog post

Netflix Adds Offline Viewing Mode

Netflix-Adds-Offline-Viewing-Mode-1200x676.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Netflix just keeps getting better and better and this is definitely and improvement to their already great service. Like mentioned in the article, using this new feature on airplanes is one great idea, but other locations where net is not available. I am looking forward to see the contents available offline.

This is a big plus for Netflix I don't have an account as I really don't have time to be watching my shows or movies but with this option I can have it on the go. This will definately make more people join what a smart way to go for them. I really never saw the point for paying for a subscription for something I will rarely use but I know for sure now it will be useful.

About time! I've never got a Netflix account because I watch most of my movies on my commute and the the internet connection cuts in and out. DVDs or USB Keys work better. If Netflix now lets me download films so there's no stop and start, I might have to look at their service again.

Another great strategic move from Netflix. Offline viewing is something which will attract a number of users. Netflix has already set a mark for itself in the market by enabling friends and family use one single account for viewing movies and TV serials via multiple screens. Now, this is an another value addition to the present Netflix services.

Although not all content is downloadable, it is better than nothing. People traveling to long distances will have a great pass-time companion now. Most of the popular TV series are up for download so this shouldn't be a problem at all. Surely the competitors will have to think hard to counter this move of Netflix very soon.

Pretty much. I think that some people like Netflix and are in between to subscribing the service or not, but with this new addition they will definitely jump in because this makes their service way better, depending of course on the contents made available offline.

Netflix is so worth now! This has made it more appealing.

Most of us need this feature badly and wished it had it. I am glad it finally came.

Thanks for sharing the news!

That's the thing that makes companies get bigger and bigger, when they are able to provide these new services that complement the existing ones and make customers happier. Great job from them indeed.

This is great news! I also have no Netflix account because I don't see the need of having one since I don't usually stream to watch movies online due to poor internet connection. Now I think I can give it a try since it can be played offline as I would really love to check out some of their TV series like Stranger Things, Narcos and The Crown which I heard are awesome :)

Yep, that's another advantage that this new service offer has. Those who don't stream don't have the need for it, but now with the offline contents service Netflix will sure attract some new customers.