Mad Skillz
RMB7H.png

It's here! The third Ultra Q TV show, which are usually shows part of the Ultraman franchise but feature no transforming heroes and focus more on incidents revolving around monsters and the people who investigate them. This series also happens to star Rin Takanashi (ShinkenPink)

Mad Skillz
I've seen the first episode and it's very dark. Quite literally.

Really good first episode, though it was a little hard to follow from time to time. It seems like monsters have integrated into the world, or at least have been around long enough for people to feel like them can form an angry mob around one. It's a very good start to the series overall. I love the directorial style, everything feels subdued and more realistic. Odd considering that this is a series about monsters and stuff. I felt terrible for that monster in the end, so close to reaching his destination and them bam! Dead. Speaking of! It's really cool seeing the effects of a monster played in this very down to earth manner. Someone smacks the monster, breaking off one of its spikes and that thing falls and crushes a woman, did not expect to see anything like that.

I'll be looking forward to the rest of the series, I love all three main cast members. The director for this episode really works well with them and that's what I love the most about the series. The visuals are totally different from a lot of tokusatsu I've seen before. I'm also amazed that the monster in this episode was an actual suit and not CGI. Operating that thing must have been a pain in the butt.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
Wow...wow...wow...hold on a second...

A new Ultra Q show starring Rin Takanashi?

Why isn´t everyone watching this!!???

*Goes to the internet to track down this show*

Silver Giant
Woah, what a great first episode, really.
Loved the way that they made the monster, a giant marionette. It looked really cool and kinda real! I prefer that than a mediocre CGI.
I didn't get all of the story, but if someone could explain it to me would be awesome.
Looking forward the next ep.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I will wait until it is finished since nobody will stream it for a while.:disappoin

Anyone who isn't watching this show is making a grave mistake. If the rest of the episodes are half as good as the first, this will be be best thing to happen to tokusatsu television since Ultraman Max and Bio-Planet WoO.

Also, have a trailer for episode two:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-5oWyc_SY0"]????????Q??2????????? - YouTube[/ame]

You & I need Rorschach
Anyone who isn't watching this show is making a grave mistake. If the rest of the episodes are half as good as the first, this will be be best thing to happen to tokusatsu television since Ultraman Max and Bio-Planet WoO.
Oh really?:redface2: Then can u PM me the 1st episode pls? :)