Neil Patrick Harris or David Tennant: Who would make the better english Decade!?

No Fear, No Pain.
HAHAHA! First of the BS question threads by your favorite HLJ menace! Or...not...I don't give half a candroid. Basically who would make the better decade? Neil or Dave, can't have both. Scratch that, you can, because that is how Decades work! For that matter who would be their respective Diends, their leading ladies and english rider partner? Doesn't even have to be Kuuga! Wow me with your opinions, or ignore this silly thing and do whatever you want! I don't care either way HAHAHA! Smart bombs!

Just a passing through RP'er
*spits soda onto the computer screen*

WTF? Zig, I've seen some weird or sometimes downright odd questions but this seriously takes the cake. I will not be able to take Decade seriously with him as Barney Stinson. David Tenant might work, although that is very unlikely.

Neither of them for Decade. David Tenant doesn't need a magenta suit of armor to be cool. Patrick doesn't deserve to be Decade.

No Fear, No Pain.
HAHAHA! Yeah but I made you spew your soda! My asspirations are fulfilled by that alone! Two votes already, which means so much to me in the short run! Just wait until you see my next pointless poll. I will top this one yet!