Some kind of Beast mode
So I have drawings which are on computer paper. But i want to put them in a binder in plastic. To keep'em looking fresh & good.

Buuuuuuuut

I don't know what to call it, if i went to a store and wanted it.

You know when you have cards and you put them in plastic pockets in a binder? That's what i need, except not 8 little pockets. I need one big pocket that'll fit one piece of computer paper in it.

And it needs to have holes also. what is it called and do they even make them?

I think so. Someone help! :bawling:

boogie woogie feng shui
Sounds like you're talking about a standard 3-Ring Binder, although at first I was going to guess a girlfriend or a life.

Those are sheet protectors. You can find them at any Office Max or Staples office supply stores... or you can even find them at some supermarkets.

Sounds like you're talking about a standard 3-Ring Binder, although at first I was going to guess a girlfriend or a life.
lol.

Definitely not a binder though.

Page protectors usually come in boxes of 100 or so. Just go look in the school supplies / office section of your store.

So I have drawings which are on computer paper. But i want to put them in a binder in plastic. To keep'em looking fresh & good.

Buuuuuuuut

I don't know what to call it, if i went to a store and wanted it.

You know when you have cards and you put them in plastic pockets in a binder? That's what i need, except not 8 little pockets. I need one big pocket that'll fit one piece of computer paper in it.

And it needs to have holes also. what is it called and do they even make them?

I think so. Someone help! :bawling:

They're sheet protectors. I always use them for my art in a portfolio, original or printed. (I draw on both printer paper and dot matrix paper.)

You might also want to get a non-yellowing fixative spray, which may also come in handy.

You mean clearbooks? It's only bought in a price of about a hundred PhPs something (Philippine peso) here in the RP. which could be a dollar and some cents in the US.

Go to nearby school supply stores from your house and nail em' to your advantage and putting all of your computer papers on them and bingo! Your works will last long.