Is there anyone here that can hook me up with one for a decent price?

Cool, thanks. 5000 isn't too bad, but I think it also says it has 3 bids and 5 days left to go? Lot can change in that time. But I have thought about asking a middleman what the average going rate is.
But then it keeps selling out immediately on Mandarake for 9000 yen, so maybe I'm just gonna have to budget that much for it. It sounds like so much though. :(
but anyway, thanks! Gonna go contact a middleman.

闇 戦士
Hey man just wondering did you win the auction? I see it ended for 9,510 yen. That aint too bad considering how rare this guy has gotten.

Hey man just wondering did you win the auction? I see it ended for 9,510 yen. That aint too bad considering how rare this guy has gotten.

No, I didn't. the middleman wanted 2000 yen in fees (plus shipping) so I'll just wait and hope it shows up on Mandarake for that low again.

Ha! 9500=low

It's been in stock twice since I made this thread at 11,000 and never lasted more than a day. :(

闇 戦士
Wow sorry to hear that bro.:disappoin

Hopefully you get lucky sooner or later. If I ever run across one I'll send you a PM. But you're bound to catch one sooner or later. Good luck!:thumbs:

あたりまえ
for yahoo auctions i would recommand you use fromjapan.co.jp if u didn't already know..