Hey all; my DX Kabuto Zecter has hit a bit of a snag. The center light green LED has burned out--and changing the batteries doesn't seem to make a difference. Is there anything I can do to replace it? ;;

Hey all; my DX Kabuto Zecter has hit a bit of a snag. The center light green LED has burned out--and changing the batteries doesn't seem to make a difference. Is there anything I can do to replace it? ;;

you could probably open it up remove the circuit board melt the solder holding the burnt LED to the board and get a replacement at radio shack or some electronics parts store and solder the new one in place

you could probably open it up remove the circuit board melt the solder holding the burnt LED to the board and get a replacement at radio shack or some electronics parts store and solder the new one in place

i-is there any kind of video tutorial for something like that?

i-is there any kind of video tutorial for something like that?

nope not that I know of and if your wondering how I came up with that I thought out five different options for ya to get that fixed and the one I posted seemed the cheapest, the most you'll need is the replacement LED, a soldering iron, and solder which you could get all that at a radio shack or electronics parts store

Shining~
If you're afraid of doing it yourself (especially without some kind of video tutorial) I think you should ask the help of someone more familiar with soldering LED lamps, rather than doing it yourself.