I've been using Den-O Sword Form as my text tone for years now, and I feel like it's time to get a new one ever since I picked up my Galaxy SIII yesterday.
The one that I had in mind was either Bruce Lee's WACHAA or Kamen Rider Meteor's WACHAA
I tried far and wide (maybe not wide enough) on Google to find a clean enough sound to use for my text tone

if anyone knows where I can find a clean WACHAAA, that'd be awesome
when I mean clean i mean one without background music or static or something like that

Edit: The cleanest one that I can find is in Fourze Episode 37 at 9:27, can anyone find one that's cleaner (and maybe longer, like half a second longer)

Last edited:
Welcome
Wouldn't it be kinda weird if you're like hanging out with your friends and then suddenly your phone starts going crazy and starts screaming "WATCHA WATCHA WATCHA WATCHA!!!!!!" out of nowhere?

I want to use it as my text tone (as said in the title) so it'd only go "WACHAA" once, I already make that sound effect around work to scare my co-workers (i work at a McDonalds)

No Fear, No Pain.
Wouldn't it be kinda weird if you're like hanging out with your friends and then suddenly your phone starts going crazy and starts screaming "WATCHA WATCHA WATCHA WATCHA!!!!!!" out of nowhere?

O_O That sounds awsome....the jokes you could make about kung fu fights in your pants....if I didn't want this before I do now.

Welcome
Go to Toku Fans' Jukebox.Go into the thread with the Rider Generation 2 sounds.Malunis T ripped out his voice clips and put them up for download in the last page.