n/s
Remember Dan Gilbert's letter regarding Lebron's departure from Cavs last 2010? It disappears from the site.

Read my smart post
Miami had a very successful run (2 championships) but Dwayne Wade is clearly not the player he once was and Bosh seems to have lost the star power he had in his Toronto days. LeBron would be smart to leave, join another team and try to get another ring, Cleveland has got some fantastic talent (Kyrie is a superstar, IMO) and young prospects

As for Carmelo, I think he becomes a Laker, he's going to get the money and the chance to play with Kobe. They won't win a title next season even with Melo because they lack the "glue" guys and tertiary scorers but it would help prolong Laker success for the next couple years

is Mayor of Farmville
LeBron will dethrone Dwight Howard as public enemy #1 if he goes back to the Cavs. People there won't forget the "betrayal", let alone forgive.

And Melo possibly going to the Lakers...I think that will pretty much mean that he'll never win a ring. All he'll have is the opportunity to rub elbows with more famous people, and more money. Lakers don't have a coach, let alone much of a roster that can contend for a championship. Even LeBron and Bosh have 2 more than Melo. I think Melo should instead consider joining the Chicago Bulls. It's a glamour city (he can expand his brand there), and he can play alongside a talented roster, as well as a renowned coach in Tom Thibodeau.

Read my smart post
LeBron will dethrone Dwight Howard as public enemy #1 if he goes back to the Cavs. People there won't forget the "betrayal", let alone forgive.

And Melo possibly going to the Lakers...I think that will pretty much mean that he'll never win a ring. All he'll have is the opportunity to rub elbows with more famous people, and more money. Lakers don't have a coach, let alone much of a roster that can contend for a championship. Even LeBron and Bosh have 2 more than Melo. I think Melo should instead consider joining the Chicago Bulls. It's a glamour city (he can expand his brand there), and he can play alongside a talented roster, as well as a renowned coach in Tom Thibodeau.

The only way Chicago wins a title is if Rose is 100% and at this point he doesn't seem able to avoid injuries, it's a shame because he's a fantastic player. If Melo really wants a title I think Houston is the place to go

I think Melo is a case of overhype from the start. I don't understand how a player who can't defend and who can't pass is considered a superstar.

is Mayor of Farmville
^ Elite scoring ability. In terms of playing defense and other things...Melo is really like JR Smith. Only difference is that Melo is a better isolation scorer. He has a better jump shot than even LeBron or Wade.

Of course, a true superstar plays great on both ends of the floor -- The latter two have that over Melo.

But that really only means much in the regular season. Heck, teams like SA can get away with sitting 2 or 3 of their starting players in the regular season and win games convincingly.

Then, on the opposite side of the spectrum you have Dwight Howard who can't shoot FTs or play a decent post-game.

I think the fanbase has been conditioned to the idea of a superstar that is entirely wrong.

Read my smart post
Houston is offering Chris Bosh a max contract? I don't care what anyone says, Bosh is not worth that kind of money