n/s
While waiting for the NBA Draft, there are some tidbit news. After Carmelo Anthony becomes free agent, Lebron got terminated from Miami Heat.

Okay, had to look it up since it made no sense. I think Lebron won't leave Miami but this was probably a troll move.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

n/s
There are reports/rumors regarding Josh Smith joining Sacramento Kings. As for Lebron, I've seen people on Twitter persuading him to join Pelicans/Hornets.

Digital Artist
Just read about the rumor about the Kings potentially trading for Josh Smith. I don't like it. Lol...He obviously can't co-exist with guys who needs the ball. The Kings already have two of those players in Cousins and Gay. Isaiah Thomas will need it too since he's the PG but he's now a restricted free agent. The Kings new Owner has money and wants to make a splash but I'm not in favor of this.

The sequel to The Decision comes out four years later in a few weeks. I bet ESPN has a huge boner for it. I don't care what Lebron does. He just better not make us waste one hour of our lives again to make the decision. I strongly believe he will stay in Miami though. About Melo, I think he might go to the Bulls. I just laugh at the fact that the Knicks traded so many assets to get Melo back then only to realize that they have nothing left now. Well, they finally have a 1st round pick next year but Melo's decision is the one that I am curious in seeing how it turns out.

n/s
Speaking of home, looks like Tyson Chandler's heading back to Dallas alongside Raymond Felton for Shane Larkin, Wayne Ellington, José Calderón, Samuel Dalembert and two 2nd round picks.

Digital Artist
Just last week, the New York Knicks were going to be bystanders in tonight's NBA Draft. But all that changed when Phil Jackson made the huge trade with the Mavericks to acquire a few players and their 2nd round picks. With that, they were able to get some intriguing players in Cleanthony Early (what a weird name) and Thanasis Antetokounmpo (I had to google that name). Knicks fans have something to be excited now and they have the Zen Master to thank.

The Kings drafted SG Nik Stauskas. Ugh, we just drafted a SG last year in Ben McClemore. I have no idea what to make of this. Heard he's good though but thats what people said about McClemore. The Kings need a legit PF. I'm tired of Jason Thompson now. Lol at the fans cheering for Adam Silver compared to last year's booing of David Stern though.

is Mayor of Farmville
And the Clippers ALSO draft an SG...we got a logjam of guards and not enough big men.

Hope we can use this new guy as a trading chip for a legit big man tho....that, or Reggie Bullock (though I'd rather we hang on to Reggie Bullock as a replacement for Jamal Crawford in case Jamal does decide to retire...yet he's playing like he's in his prime XD )

n/s
We all know Kyle Lowry's a free agent but we haven't confirmed if he really is moving to Miami. Speaking of Miami, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and Udonis Haslem opted out to become free agents, according to some sources.

Last edited: