Yeah. That's Kimimaro. I didn't realize it was him at first.
And I thought the Kazekage they revived was Gaara's father (But he was the one they killed anyway, right?)
And Chiyo...Aww.

yup, sad but true. Gaara's father and aid (kid with long hair that tried to kill him)
and Chiyo, who will pose great threat with her abilities, and Sakura won't be able to do anything, she really looked up to her.

Gaara wont do much for his old friend, nor his father. and Zabuza and Haku...wow...Neji's father...Kabuto, you weasel!!!!

Super Rider
What was his name, Yashamaru or something?
Well, seeing as how only 2 of the 10 puppets of Chikamatsu and Mother and Father are pretty much gone, Chiyo only really has her taijutsu (Which is still good, but limiting to her) and her chakra strings to control people (But doesn't that only work when both parties are compliant?)

And Hizashi...That's just mean.

she can still summon the 10 white puppets probably, but I'm wondering what can Nagato do...with no rinnengan...unless he has one.

Asuma...against Ino, Choji and Shikamaru....damn, fighting their old teacher.

I wonder if Haku can fight at Jonnin level.

Super Rider
But the 8 of the 10 puppets were destroyed by Sasori.
But that led me to think...
If Sasori no longer has his puppet body, that means all of his tactics (the 200 puppets, the flamethrower and water cannon, the poisoned cord and the twin blades) how well could he fight? Since all he has now are 10 available puppets at a time...

And I wonder why Jiraya and Kisame weren't summoned...

But the 8 of the 10 puppets were destroyed by Sasori.
But that led me to think...
If Sasori no longer has his puppet body, that means all of his tactics (the 200 puppets, the flamethrower and water cannon, the poisoned cord and the twin blades) how well could he fight? Since all he has now are 10 available puppets at a time...

And I wonder why Jiraya and Kisame weren't summoned...

well kisame was eaten by sharks, I dont think there was anything left

as for Jiraya...idk, he might appear, this is were Naruto will surpass his teacher if they were to fight.

we do have to remember that both Chiyo and Sasori were masters at puppet arts, they might have more puppets ready to be summon.

bet you luved DBZ

joking aside. the manga was already great, but war just makes everything awesome...imaright hitlar?

you been reading?

anyways, when Guy fought Kisame, he open the 7th gate (out of 8...damn) and by opening the 7th gate, the after effects are painful, I guess he can't take the pain, he needs to rest longer.

or seen that Kakashi is a general made him jealous and fainted...can be both.

yup, sad but true. Gaara's father and aid (kid with long hair that tried to kill him)
and Chiyo, who will pose great threat with her abilities, and Sakura won't be able to do anything, she really looked up to her.

Gaara wont do much for his old friend, nor his father. and Zabuza and Haku...wow...Neji's father...Kabuto, you weasel!!!!
Which ones is Gaara's aid? Is it the one next to Zabuza?

Yeah, I was asking why they were among the zombies...
Sorry for some reason I misread that. XD