Dull Brilliance
Kabuto's alive, Choji's sexy, Sasuke's out again and Bolt made a very rare appearance. The End.

Naruto is pretty big on amnesty it seems. Every villain that didn't die in Part 2 is free and an ally of the village now. It's great to see Kabuto reunited with his orphanage brother and taking over for his mother. A wonderful ending for that character, worth the wait.

As a whole, I greatly enjoyed Naruto Gaiden. Making a female character like Sarada the main protagonist was unexpected for a shonen series and it worked out considering she's a much more relatable character than Boruto. In that she has legitimate daddy issues while Boruto just appears to be a brat so far. Shin Uchiha was underwhelming but considering how overpowered Naruto & Sasuke are at this point, it was going to be difficult to make a powerful threat for them without resorting to another ass-pull like Kaguya. It does appear that any future stories will be better served keeping those two on the sidelines and focus on the new generation instead.

Speaking of which, the latest promotional art for Boruto showed off two more new generation kids. I'm guessing the Hidden Sand kid is Kankuro's son, considering the face paint, which means that black & white skeleton sticking out of his fur coat is probably a puppet. The Hidden Cloud kid is most likely Killer Bee's son, since he has the same marking on his cheek and is wearing a Gyuki totem. He's light-skinned, so my guess is that Samui is the mother since Killer Bee loves killer DD's. No idea on who Kankuro's kid's mother would be.

Funny thing is, everything is now reversed. It's now Bolt who thinks Sarada's dream of being Hokage is ridiculous. How times change.

Bolt has that second generation effect (Technically third, but Naruto didn't grow up knowing his dad and mom were special), in that he's born gifted. This is unlike Naruto who had to be stomped down several times in order to prove himself. On the other hand, Bolt has the potential for a kekkei genkai (Byakugan), while Naruto technically didn't have one, and he could've also possibly inherited Naruto's near-limitless chakra capacity.

Sarada, although having good genes, only has a Sharingan to her name, and will probably have a hard time getting the MS. So she has her work cut out for her. She can be an extremely good medical ninja though, considering her lineage (Sakura-Tsunade), and the Sharingan has incredibly good synergy with a medical ninja (imagine Tsunade and Sakura's defence/dodging ability combined with a Sharingan's ability to predict movement).

Too bad we won't see most of this.

Well i think sarada would make a good hokage and a successor to hokage naruto in the future when she becomes a young adult and by the way everyone knows she is the daughter of sakura and sasuke if you read the final chapter despite the glasses which resemble someone who i don't remember her name.

Lurker
It was fortunate that the ending was one of the few decent things from Gaiden…. It's a shame that it still contained really dumb misunderstandings and a really creepy "token of friendship" that made me feel really indifferent to the entire thing. It just spells: THE ENTIRE THING WILL NEVER MATTER AND WE'LL NEVER MENTION IT EVER AGAIN.

n/s
Well i think sarada would make a good hokage and a successor to hokage naruto in the future when she becomes a young adult and by the way everyone knows she is the daughter of sakura and sasuke if you read the final chapter despite the glasses which resemble someone who i don't remember her name.
You mean Karin? Not to mention Sarada would get her Rinnegan, too.

Lurker
So I finally watched Naruto: The Last Movie (or whichever order you choose to place the title). It was pretty decent. Even though it had the usual fanfare of the naruto movies, it definitely had more effort to it than movies that had the same effect as the filler seasons. I'll admit, I almost teared up when the Naruto theme played in the battle between Naruto and Toneri. Nice to see that they remember music from Part 1.

Funny thing is, everything is now reversed. It's now Bolt who thinks Sarada's dream of being Hokage is ridiculous. How times change.

Well...same thing happened in Rurouni Kenshin...where Kenji, Kenshin and Kaoru's son...is bloodthirsty as Saito and arrogant as Shishio. Sucks doesn't it.

Sarada is a beast...I'm happy.

I hope Sarada inherits her uncle, Itachi's personality. Just without the the coldblooded intentions. Her head is on straight.