n/s
Well,
[hide]Looks like Sasuke never abandons his family after all. Perhaps he's the only one who would end another curse since he's on a secret mission. If Shin's father is neither Danzo nor Shisui, is it possible we have another Uchiha member to revive Akatsuki?[/hide]

n/s
Confusing?
[hide]Shin's father is also named Shin. So, he kidnapped Sakura and forced her to transfer his son's organs to revitalize?[/hide]

Lurker
Okay, I can't tell if Naruto the Seventh Hokage is the usual Naruto stupid… Or a new brand of stupid.

Watched the stage play 'Live Spectacle Naruto'(eng/chi subs) at resort worlds sentosa in Singapore last week. It was really great although the storyline had to be severely cut at some points. The actors were awesome as the characters. There were some creative interpretations like the kage bunshin, the tree-walking exercise, etc.
I really enjoyed it.

n/s
Kabuto's alive, Choji's sexy, Sasuke's out again and Bolt made a very rare appearance. The End.

Dull Brilliance
I like that they're expanding on Guy vs. Madara from the manga. Making the battle longer and going into more depth into Guy's origin story. This is Might Guy's final battle in the entire series where the torch is passed on to Rock Lee once and for all, so I'm glad that it's being developed in the anime as a major event. Guy is such a great character and so much more interesting and likable than Obito Uchiha who has been hogging so many flashbacks for the past two years.

The new ending is great too. Glad we're not getting yet another interpretation of the Naruto/Sasuke rivalry. I get that it's one of the major storylines of the series but after awhile all the Naruto vs. Sasuke endings just blend together. This one showing the history of the ramen shop from the shop owner's POV was lovely. It recapped all the wonderful character moments that happened in the ramen shop plus even showed why Naruto loves ramen show much. The final scene with Naruto having ramen with all of the Kage was nice little tease of his future position. Appropriate since next month's movie is the first animated story that takes place during the time period that Naruto is the 7th Hokage.