DorifutoKaizā
The Last Poster which was in the Chapter 695 show Naruto wear a red scarf and it's between Sakura and Hinata. Red thread of fate?

n/s
4 more chapters and I see Naruto being Batman and Sasuke being the Joker without the laughs. On a side note, it's obvious that Kimimaro's a descendant of Kaguya Ootsutsuki.

Last edited:
n/s
3 more chapters left. If Sasuke can absorb Kurama's chakra from Naruto, why not do the same with Nagato/Pain?

A simple passerby...
I'm assuming it was because Nagato had already divided the powers between the Paths, and Nagato himself at that state was already reduced to a pretty low point himself. Besides, Naruto never fought with him in that cave. He merely overwhelmed him with the Kyuubi's chakra at a small point. There was nothing to absorb in the Talk-no-Jutsu moment.

Dull Brilliance
I like how Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot are handling this. The main story involving Sasuke, the Ten-Tails, Madara, etc. is being resolved in the manga. The movie is for tying up loose ends, mainly the Naruto/Hinata love story.

The full trailer was released this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON34ecNxg5k

The villain is Toneri Otsuotsuki a direct descendant of the Sage of the Sixth Paths and Kaguya. He's using the moon to try and destroy the world, punishing mankind for misusing chakra.

Toneri kidnaps Hanabi for his plan so Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru and Hinata set forth to rescue her.

With Naruto away from the village, Sasuke returns from exile to protect it in his absence.

Kakashi is the Sixth Hokage.

Naruto/Hinata is the driving theme of the movie. The tagline for the movie is "The final story, is a first love."

n/s
Ah yes. NaruHina fanboy pandering for the finale.
SasuSaku fans are glad for this ****, as well as SaiIno, ShikaTema? Why do I have a feeling Kishimoto stole the ending idea from Tom Warburton? Anyway, the ending aka the epilogue of this 15-year manga in full color:
[HIDE]Gai's in the wheelchair, Kakashi quits as the sixth Hokage with Naruto as his successor plus Udon and Muegi as Naruto's advisors and of course, the most accurate pairings you've ever seen. On a side note, this epilogue takes place after The Last Naruto movie. Like father, like son indeed, Bolt Uzumaki. I have a confession: Neji should have been Naruto's right-handed man. Now that he's dead, I'm glad Shikamaru takes that opportunity. Konohamaru is now a Jounin and yes, he's Bolt's version of Iruka. Remember B? He's now the Raikage ... not. Gaara and E are the only veteran Five Kages left with Choujuro as the Sixth Mizukage. Nice One Piece reference by the way (I know, Oda did a Naruto tribue in chapter 766). I won't be surprised for a movie crossover? One last thing, what the hell is Takujou no Ageha?[/HIDE]

Like Muholland Drive, there are so many questions like what the hell happened to the Village Elders aka Danzo's former teammates as well as the Daimyo? Did Sasuke become Yomi? Is Orochimaru and Team Taka alive?

There's a mini-series coming next spring about Naruto. Like damn, it never ends.

Last edited: