n/s
So you're saying
[HIDE]that Zetsu clones are from Hashirama's cells and on top of that, Madara planted Nagato's Rinnegan since he's from the Senju lineage and he himself created the black half of Zetsu? That makes sense. At least we know why Obito used his name to regain Nagato's trust[/HIDE].

Dull Brilliance
So the anime is showing us the battles that the manga skipped over. This week Sai & Rock Lee fought Jinin from the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. I also liked how the episode followed up on Sai's character beat from being reunited with his brother. Having emotions is new to him and it scares him, there's a good story there and I'm glad the writers decided to touch on it, since I'm sure the manga will skip over that potential just like anything else that isn't Uchiha-Senju related.

Next week the threat is Pakura from the Movie 6 Quartet. The preview showed we'll even see flashbacks of Pakura's past and bring up issues of bad blood between the Hidden Sand & Hidden Mist. I wonder if they'll actually explain why despite being Hidden Sand, Pakura was with the Hidden Mist when she fought Naruto & Moruboshi during the Konoha History arc?

As far as the manga goes. I'm starting to get bored. Spending way too much time on Obito's past. Though it was nice to finally get an explanation as to what Black Zetsu is and possibly why there isn't an army of clones of it like there is of White Zetsu. Still this flashback is being dragged out way too long.

n/s
Hey, kids. Now you know why Kakashi's always late during the first half of Naruto. [HIDE]As for the Kyuubi rampage, it was Obito who summoned it using Madara's Mazou. That ends the flashback and next two weeks is the FINAL FIGHT between Kakashi and Obito[/HIDE]

Dull Brilliance
I'm predicting that Obito is going to die at the end of this battle. Since showing their secret origin in flashbacks has been the deathknell for all the other Naruto villains. After Obito dies, Madara makes some callous remark about the kid having served his purpose anyway then retreats, talking about how this is only the beginning of his master plan and they'll never stop him, the usual blah blah blah retreating villains do. That ends the Shinobi World War arc.

Lurker
[HIDE]As for the Kyuubi rampage, it was Obito who summoned it using Madara's Mazou. That ends the flashback and next two weeks is the FINAL FIGHT between Kakashi and Obito[/HIDE]

We've known that for a while now... Since Naruto met Kushina inside his psyche...

===

I find it hilarious that we finally have something interesting thing that happens in in the story after more than a month (Kyuubi vs. a giant dragon) and the manga is going on break next week... :redface2:

Dull Brilliance
Considering the length of the Shinobi War arc, I figured it was only a matter of time before Naruto Shippuden pulled a Bleach and inserted a non-chronological filler arc into the middle of an ongoing arc.

The filler arc starts November 22nd. They're hyping it as a celebration of 500 episodes of Naruto even though they just passed 500 a couple of weeks ago. Judging by the banner that TV Tokyo posted on their site it looks like this will be a bit more special than your average filler.

Naruto-Chikara-Arc.jpg

Going by Kabuto's appearance and the fact that Deidara is alive and not Edo Tensei, it looks like this takes place during the Hunt for Itachi arc. If that's the case this might be untold tale of Hidan's return!

As far as the manga goes. I'm starting to get bored. Spending way too much time on Obito's past. Though it was nice to finally get an explanation as to what Black Zetsu is and possibly why there isn't an army of clones of it like there is of White Zetsu. Still this flashback is being dragged out way too long.

That seems to be a bad habit with anyone possessing the Sharingan.:laugh:

Dull Brilliance
After two months of being bored by his origin. Watching Naruto & Kakashi beat the crap out of Tobi was VERY satisfying. :anime: