n/s
I see:
[hide]As expected, Madara saved Obito and took him to the underground cave, below the rock that crushed half of his body. Without that Mazou, Madara would have been dead by now. Basically, he told him the same thing Nagato would have done: capture all the tail beast to unleash the full potential, either the Moon's Plan or the Sharingan itself. Which means that it was Obito who attempted to steal the bijuu within Naruto's body before Minato repelled him and it was him whom Itachi met before he kills the entire clan except Sasuke.[/hide]
That makes sense.

Dull Brilliance
Great episode this week. Who would have thought that Deidara of all people would get a focus episode?

Raxbait: Hip
NOW THATS A MOTHERFCUKIN GOOD ASS REASON TO GO EVIL BRUH IF U ASK ME LOL

Lurker
I swear, misunderstandings in manga/anime are the leading cause for good guys to become the big bad.
I can't even remember a time in recent manga/anime when a good guy went through actual character development that logically made them go evil.

Lurker
I swear, misunderstandings in manga/anime are the leading cause for good guys to become the big bad.
I can't even remember a time in recent manga/anime when a good guy went through actual character development that logically made them go evil.

Uhm... Nagato? Though he turned good at the end...

n/s

Sasuke anyone for few episodes before the big deal?

Dull Brilliance
New season of Rock Lee started up. Leaf Strawman Rangers for the win! :castlerock: And of course, Neji ended up being the Pink Ranger. :laugh:

The new ending was pretty cool too with an all-out rumble with the entire Akatsuki. Makes me wish we got to see that in the main series.